It's 64 degrees here, how about your local?

2»

Comments

• avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited August 2007
    104 on the way to work at 6pm today.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    Temp on the thermostat says; 67 degrees but I can feel that it is much cooler when I walk from room to room. . .I still have all the window wide open.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited August 2007
    It's still 90 outside at 10:30.

They claim it'll drop to 78 tonight. We'll see about that.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • G-2
    G-2 Posts: 533
    edited August 2007
    83 at 2:40am
    Home Theater
    Chane
    A3rx-c's, A2rc-c, A1rx-c's|Miller & Kreisel V-125's|Sony XBR65X810C 65" 4K LED TV|
    Earthquake Cinenova Grande-5|Pioneer Elite - VSX-84TXSi-AVR|TRIPPLITE LCR2400|
    Ultrasonic Amp Stand|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|

2 - Channel
    Polk
    RTA 12c's w/RDO194 TWEETS, clarity ESA caps mills resistors (full mod)|Turntable|
    Anthem MCA 2|Acurus Act 3 Pre Pro|Parasound P/Ph 100|Pioneer Elite N-30|Adcom GDA600|
    Premier Rack|Blue Jeans,Audioquest,Monster Cables|
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited August 2007
    Today it should be around 100° with 85% ± humidity....a very pleasant summer day...:rolleyes:
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    We hit a record high in Raleigh yesterday of 105 and it has been over 100 almost every day for the past 2 weeks. We had a good storm last night which cooled it down to the 90's and it will be a balmy 98 today.
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    It's still 66 degrees and overcast. I'm feel so comfortable.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited August 2007
    97 and high humidity. Still no rain. Water restrictions out the a$$. Lake Wylie 6 feet below normal. Lots of boats FUBAR.

Yeah, Read-alot, lightning down here ain't no joke. I have yet to see lightning anywhere else in the U.S that is so constant and deadly, let alone seemingly stronger in intensity than any state I have been in.

I think the Charlotte Observer said that we had 57,000 plus lightning strikes in our area within just the past few months and it hasn't rained in something like 46 some-odd days where I live.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited August 2007
    68 and raining again... finally raining off and on for the last week. :D
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited August 2007
    76 and clear skys. Just got back from the beach and the water temp was just above 70, f'ing awesome!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • hearingimpared
    edited August 2007
    Well it's up to 70 and is still overcast. The humidity is on the rise also.