Relocating

Bill Ayotte
Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
I'll be movin' back to Minneapolis this weekend, and as of tomorrow I will be without the interweb again for a little bit......So unless you see a news report of a uhual truck on fire somewhere in Illinois Saturday night, I am still alive....:D
Post edited by Bill Ayotte on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited August 2007
    Good luck and take care. Don't take so long getting back.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited August 2007
    welcome back...betcha can't wait for winter..
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited August 2007
    Take 'er easy and be safe. Remember all the fun you had here in Rockford so if you stop half way let me know.;) :D Couple great Polkies up here.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited August 2007
    Good luck and fortune! Minneapolis is a great city, especially for young folk. A lot to do, places to go, etc. Once you get used to the cold, you'll be alright. Make sure your new place has a garage or plug ins.:D
    Carl

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
    I'm from the Minnetonka area, and I really am looking forward to having an actual winter.....That, and people are kinda scary on the road down here if they aren't perfectly dry....I have a lot of friends in the area already, and I just might drop in on Dane sometime next week.....Thanks guys.:D