I hate this waiting game after the interview!!!!!!!

doggie750
doggie750 Posts: 1,160
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
I've been struggling to move up in my career when 9/11 hit...., got canned. I had 2 days interview, ended yesterday and not it's a waiting game plus since I am a tech they wont honor the posted salary for some BS political reason. Lowballing scheme sucks! :mad: :mad: :mad: do I have a choice....I dont know, I am frustrated. Sorry guys, just need to get it off my chest....I feel better now.:)
Godspeed,
D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
Surrounds: RTis
2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon
Post edited by doggie750 on

Comments

• PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2007
    doggie750 wrote: »
    just need to come out from my chest....

Reminds me of the movie Alien.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited August 2007
    Good luck and say a prayer.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited August 2007
    Best thing to do is not stay stagnant. Keep up the job search. If the job works out, finish any other interviews you might have left and go to work. Who knows, you might interview for a job at a place and get it and find you like it better than this one.

Either way, the waiting game stinks unless you can stay active and keep looking for work. It keeps your mind off of it and keeps you productively busy.

Also, people will see anywhere from 5 to 25 rejections for a job before landing one. If one job doesn't take you, go on to the next one until one does. It ain't easy to deal with at all. Very stressful and frustrating. The only thing you can honestly do is keep at it and keep yourself occupied.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited August 2007
    Jstas wrote: »
    Best thing to do is not stay stagnant. Keep up the job search. If the job works out, finish any other interviews you might have left and go to work. Who knows, you might interview for a job at a place and get it and find you like it better than this one.

Either way, the waiting game stinks unless you can stay active and keep looking for work. It keeps your mind off of it and keeps you productively busy.

Also, people will see anywhere from 5 to 25 rejections for a job before landing one. If one job doesn't take you, go on to the next one until one does. It ain't easy to deal with at all. Very stressful and frustrating. The only thing you can honestly do is keep at it and keep yourself occupied.

Good advice...
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited August 2007
    Ya always got a choice. That's what makes America great. And loyalty? LOL. Every man for themselves today.
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    edited August 2007
    bdaley6509 wrote: »
    Good advice...
    To: JSTAS
    THANKS for the POSITIVE advise.;)
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon