I was asked 2 B a Kimber Beta tester :)

trubeliever
trubeliever Posts: 1
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
A friend of mine who knows I am big into audio stuff called me and asked if I would be interested in testing a few new products for Kimber cables. The words "Hell Yeah" came out of my mouth before he even got the word cables out....LOL

He knew the last thing I bought was a new DCCA power cable and he realized I was a prime candidate to beta test these new products. They are the new Kimber GFCI outlet and also the Kimber 20amp circuit breaker. First I swapped out my regular GFCI outlet with the Kimber and I was BLOWN AWAY by the sound. I put some RUNDMC on and sat down on my plastic patio chair and just closed my eyes and could not believe the difference. I could actually here the percussionist hitting his hand on the top of the empty sheetrock spackle container. But I wanted more. I broke myself away from the chair, actually, the chair broke when I got out but I bought like 10 of them for $75 so who cares.....

.....I went down to the basement and swapped out my 20amp breaker for the kimber breaker and ran back upstairs. It wasn't easy running since it felt like I was running with morning wood if u know what I mean. I popped in a 50 cent tape and hit play and started for my new chair when I realized there was no sound. DANG I got me a DOA breaker. I ran downstairs and realized I never turned the breaker on so that's why I heard nothing. They must use really good contacts in there since no electricity flowed when it was off. I ran back up and hit play and sat down and I was mezmerized. I heard new highs and new lows from 50. I swear I could hear a radio station coming from the gold tooth in his mouth. I am COMPLETELY sold on these 2 items. I was told they will sell for $899 each or $1950 for both.

My friend said Kimber is allready working with the electric company to have new Kimber cables run from the nuclear plant down the road direct to my main box. Time for more double shifts at the meat processing plant!!!!
Post edited by trubeliever on

Comments