laughed till I cried, is that wrong?

ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.break.com/rushhour3/man-vs-kids-karate-war.html

my favorite is when the kid says "fighting is bad" then gets kicked in the head. I must be in one of those dark jaded moods to find this funny :D
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited August 2007
    It was fun but I get the feeling you are in a goofed way.:) I think a headbutt to the nuts woulda been hilarious.:D
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    That's hilarious but it would have been better if he went Mortal Kombat on those rugrats.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited August 2007
    looks like me and my boys, only difference is my boys do those dang spinning flying kicks while saying HIDUKEN
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2007
    I do that daily with Logan. He's 7. He loses. I laugh.

When he's a little older, say 9 or 10, I can't wait to hit him with a foot sweep, then rip his head off and throw it at his torso.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2007
    I find this thread funnier than the video.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited August 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was hilarious....

"Fighting Bad" - Head Shot!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited August 2007
    That was great.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited August 2007
    Face wrote: »
    I find this thread funnier than the video.

I'm in your boat.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer