Worlds Oldest Person Dies....

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070813/lf_afp/lifestylejapansenior_070813141651

Told Brandy, she asked 'how'd she die?'

I couldn't help myself. 'How'd she die? She was a hundred and f*cking fourteen years old!!! How'd she die, pfft."
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited August 2007
    That's OLD!!! Nearly twice as old as you, Russ.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2007
    i knew she would die someday.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2007
    I mean come on. She died of a Heroin overdose. She had uber high cholesterol and ate one too many double meat burgers. She had a fatal motorcycle accident.

How'd she die, pfft.

Me? **** Jesse is pushing 242, but he doesn't count since vampires are already technically dead. He's made it so far because no one can get close enough to drive the stake. He's got so many hitpoints that if you kill him, a shockwave goes out about a mile in every direction killing everyone in it's path.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    I hope I'm dead way before then.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited August 2007
    I hope you are too.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited August 2007
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I hope you are too.
    I'm going out in a way that will make you feel bad for saying that, remember that comment till the day you die.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited August 2007
    BIZILL wrote: »
    i knew she would die someday.
    I thought she would live forever:p
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited August 2007
    Actually 243, but hell who's counting!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited August 2007
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited August 2007
    It said she died of old age. I don't think you can die from old age. Something has to happen.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited August 2007
    "Dying from old age" usually means "heart failure." Though I'm pretty sure at 114 years old, if you relax too intently you may just die.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited August 2007
    madmax wrote: »
    It said she died of old age. I don't think you can die from old age. Something has to happen.
    madmax

It's called natural causes :) .

I had a great great great great grandma (I was the 5th generation) who lived to be 109 years old. She outlived all her kids and 1 or 2 of her grand kids. She was frail at the end, but she never went into a home. She fell down the stairs at 101 and broke her hip and had to have it replaced and pretty much made a full recovery.

She's been dead for about 25-30 years. She was an amazing woman and it was freaky for me as a kid of about 10-15 years old to hear a living person who lived during that time to talk about such things as Abraham Lincoln and the founding of the city we lived in, how the automobile and Henry Ford's assembly line changed the world at that time and other revolutionary things like that.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited August 2007
    That lady was so old she didn't even look Japanese anymore :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones