beauty and the beast

Options
goingganzo
goingganzo Posts: 2,793
edited October 2002 in Music & Movies
cant wait till next tuesday so i can get this clasic disney on dvd i just wish i dident have to wait
Post edited by goingganzo on

Comments

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited October 2002
    Options
    One of my all time favorite Disney movies. I'll be picking it up as well, along with Footloose.

Peace Out~:D
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • jdelan
    jdelan Posts: 244
    edited October 2002
    Options
    Chip is the best!
  • scottvamp
    scottvamp Posts: 3,277
    edited October 2002
    Options
    BatB is one of the only Disney Animation flicks I have seen twice in the movie theater. Can't wait to pick this one up. Finally I will know that I was not crazy when I noticed that some of the scenes were changed, missing or altered on the VHS version. That is why the DVD is coined "The Original Theatrical Version". ;)
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited October 2002
    Options
    Anybody know if "The Jungle Book" is out on DVD yet?
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2002
    Options
    Anybody know if "The Jungle Book" is out on DVD yet?

Yes, but it is out of print. It can still be found. Amazon lists sellers with used copies for for around $25, new import copies for around $42 and new US versions for around $70. It is scheduled to be re-released in 2006 I think.

B00001QEE8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited October 2002
    Options
    guess I better try and get a copy soon.

-luc
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited October 2002
    Options
    beauty and the beast is 1599 on dcd at k-mart and they are giveing away a dree music cd with it ir you can match the price at target and get $3 off a 12 pack of 7-up products i am going to get target to price match