Wow!!!!

snow
snow Posts: 4,337
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070811/ap_on_fe_st/odd_killer_s_wedding;_ylt=AvJrAM0POZPZQUfW9drPkZQE1vAI

Its hard to imagine that this fellow is walking around free. two murders and raping a child!!!! What does it take before society says we have had enough?

And the statement by his lawyer. we should forgive him and welcome him back with open arms!!! as far as im concerned his lawyer should be his new cellmate.

REGARDS SNOW
Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
Post edited by snow on

Comments

• AALEE
    AALEE Posts: 51
    edited August 2007
    Geeeeezzz snow,

This is so chilling yet local to a specific region, why are you searching for a confermation? I hope I can speak for most of us out here, we all have wierd sheeite where we live but deal with it and decide for ourselves weather it is right or wrong. i don't think you need confirmation on your beliefs on this one. Where can I get a great pair of speakers reallllly cheap?

AL
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    AALEE wrote: »
    Geeeeezzz snow,

This is so chilling yet local to a specific region, why are you searching for a confermation? I hope I can speak for most of us out here, we all have wierd sheeite where we live but deal with it and decide for ourselves weather it is right or wrong. i don't think you need confirmation on your beliefs on this one. Where can I get a great pair of speakers reallllly cheap?

AL
    Not really looking for confirmation on this. I am more stunned by the statement by his lawyer and the fact the second judge didnt sentence him to more time after the rape of a child considering he had allready killed 2 people.

The sad fact is he will most likely rape or kill someone else again before he is stopped for good.

As far as speakers go great and cheap dont usally go together. If your looking for a set of speakers post a wanted ad in the flea market and say you have X amount of dollars to spend and choose from whatever offers you get.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • AALEE
    AALEE Posts: 51
    edited August 2007
    Sorry snow,I have been working hard all day and needed relief rather than more turmoil. I am sure you are right, but hopefully one day news will focus around good rather than bad. Also, I think I have enough speaker for my space, it always be better of course, but my neighbor would hate me more than he already does.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    "A 49-year-old man who bludgeoned his grandmother and great-aunt to death more than three decades ago left prison this week ready to settle down with his 88-year-old wife.
    "

Geez, that story gets more and more bizarre.
    I wonder how much life insurance she has.
    Sal Palooza
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited August 2007
    I read that story earlier and was amazed/aghast at so many different facets of it I didn't know where to begin. Temporary insanity for eating some acid and killing your aunt and grandmother? IMO, you decide to eat a powerful halucinegen you deal with all the consequences from that decision. Why he's seeing the light of day at all after his aforementioned crimes, another puzzling question. Another: his wife is 88 years old, almost 40 years older then he:eek:, and they were married right before he went back into jail, WTF???

As for the statement from his lawyer, that's a good reason why I'm not one. It's his lawyers job to get him out of jail, whatever he's done. It's in that job description, far as I can see, to back this guys behavior however heinous.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    strider wrote: »
    I read that story earlier and was amazed/aghast at so many different facets of it I didn't know where to begin. Temporary insanity for eating some acid and killing your aunt and grandmother? IMO, you decide to eat a powerful halucinegen you deal with all the consequences from that decision. Why he's seeing the light of day at all after his aforementioned crimes, another puzzling question. Another: his wife is 88 years old, almost 40 years older then he:eek:, and they were married right before he went back into jail, WTF???

As for the statement from his lawyer, that's a good reason why I'm not one. It's his lawyers job to get him out of jail, whatever he's done. It's in that job description, far as I can see, to back this guys behavior however heinous.
    I agree with the fact that his lawyer whoever he is has to do his utmost to defend his client while he stands trial and through whatever appeals he has, and to do his best to get him out of jail. But to make a statement that the society as a whole should welcome him back with open arms after he gets out is delusional at best. If anyone other than the defendant is to blame its the judge/s and or jurors for letting get him get out so soon.

REGARDS SNOW