Interesting Web site

mrbigbluelight
mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
A smorgasbord of information.

http://cryptome.org/

For example:

"Revealing Hidden Places: The Cryptome Eyeballing Map Series

Each eyeball spatialises a particular story of a hidden, sensitive site, engaging with the reader to actively explore and think what happens there. There are currently 172 individual eyeballing web pages and the series continues to expand in numbers and in its scope of subjects to map. So far the eyeballing series has covered 11 airforce bases, 17 naval bases, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency (NSA), nerve gas storage facilities, nuclear power plants, 54 dams, numerous little known intelligence listening posts, as well as the Kennedy Space Centre, the Statue of Liberty, and one particular family ranch in Crawford, Texas. "

http://eyeball-series.org/

:confused:
Sal Palooza
Post edited by mrbigbluelight on

Comments

• wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    Death to Cyan
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
    Death to Cyan

In complete agreement. I damn near got a headache from reading that...:D
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited August 2007
    They have the Davis-Monthan AFB boneyard on that list. I drive by it quite a bit, and it was interesting to see how many A-10 Thunderbolts (Warthogs) were re-activated after 9-11.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    Senor BBL...
    that is the least interesting thread title you've ever dropped on us. You can do better than that:D

Darla...
    that's my new mantra. Death to Cyan. Priceless:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    Oh, with a little digging, there's all kinds of interesting stuff there ...
    NORAD audio tapes of 911 (the complete tapes), etc.

Regarding cyan .... I thought we had all agreed in a previous thread that CYAN was the best color ?

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,685
    edited August 2007
    Cyan was the title of a later album by Three Dog Night, featuring the hit "Shambala"...