:)

Kind of funny thats on that site....
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2007
    Big Brother is catching up.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2007
    I admit my brother is in politics and swings right (I’m sorry). I was telling him that the gov shouldn’t be able to build an entire database of every cell phone call made. He said something to me like "well, if you aren’t doing something illegal, then why do you care?" I said the constitution of the United States of America matters.

If you dotn stop it now, they will keep taking and taking untill all freedom is gone.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    Pizza delivery in 2015:

There will be no need for a delivery guy, they'll just have a hologram zapped to your doorstep, like on Star Trek.
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2007
    See! Stuff like this makes you wonder how much different our gov is when it really comes down to it vs China. I know Ive been known to bag on commy China in the past for spying on its people.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20254078/
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited August 2007
    if you think our government is like China, then you need to have some serious seat time in China.

Some Chinese, who do not have anywhere close to the unfeterred internet information at the fingertips that we do, might actually want to slap you for thinking that. (not me though, I'm a nice guy :D)

this Country sure isnt perfect, but I'll take it over all the others. We have freedoms other countries couldnt even imagine. Freedoms we ALL take for granted, myself included.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited August 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    if you think our government is like China, then you need to have some serious seat time in China.

Some Chinese, who do not have anywhere close to the unfeterred internet information at the fingertips that we do, might actually want to slap you for thinking that. (not me though, I'm a nice guy :D)

this Country sure isnt perfect, but I'll take it over all the others. We have freedoms other countries couldnt even imagine. Freedoms we ALL take for granted, myself included.

Well said!!
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Kearin
    Kearin Posts: 11
    edited August 2007
    Im hoping for the microwaves that are in Back to the Future 2...pop in a small pizza get out a hot fresh one.