need some help from the pros... you guys

Comments

• Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited August 2007
    nhiltzman wrote: »
    ok smart guy.... here is a treasure hunt... find any thing good on graigslist lately? tyler/east texas GO:rolleyes:

There's a lot to choose from there!!!
  • nhiltzman
    nhiltzman Posts: 47
    edited August 2007
    jakelm wrote: »
    nhiltzman

A female?

Ok whatever
    A MAN A BOY A TREE JAKELM YEAH OK WHATEVER
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    No Picky No Sticky.
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    There's a lot to choose from there!!!

LIKE WHAT?
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    LIKE WHAT?

Well, that's a big treasure hunt you're sending me on. What am I looking for there?
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    My Ad Juast Married ......
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited August 2007
    WTH is graigslist? Who the hell posts stuff FS on graigslist?
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    Your ad just married?
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited August 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »

Craig's brother.
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Yessssss In Hoseholds
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007

YOU SHOULD VISIT IT:eek:
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2007
    0102090103060104072007080993cfdb3bb6a9e6e8050087bb.jpg

?

LOLOLOLBALLZ!!!!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited August 2007
    HMMMMMM A nightstand...ok..I guess that qualifies as a pic.
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • Demiurge
    edited August 2007
    Umm....where are the body shots?
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Good God. Y'all Are Horrible!!!!!! Nightstand With P- I -c -t -u -r- E Spelled It Out For You And Everything
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    I Didnt Lie. I Am.
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Umm....where are the body shots?

IN THE PICTURE ON THE NIGHTSTAND :D
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    What again do you need help with..........hocking your goods. You've done a good job w/o us. What?
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    What again do you need help with..........hocking your goods. You've done a good job w/o us. What?

awwww play nice. I have been nice and really need to get them gone. We love them but, someone needs to enjoy them! sitting in storage in moisture proof bags for the next couple years till the next house is built and him starring at them, does nothing. Help me out please....
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    You now, thanks to this thread, have enough posts to use the Flea Market. You might get more interest there. Although I doubt it will be as mind numbingly entertaining. There, was that nice enough ;)

H9
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    awwww play nice. I have been nice and really need to get them gone. We love them but, someone needs to enjoy them! sitting in storage in moisture proof bags for the next couple years till the next house is built and him starring at them, does nothing. Help me out please....
    plus you guys are fun! never been to a forum or chat room . pretty cool . you guys know your stuff. I think its great. love the new passats by the way fully loaded of course with a few minor audio adjustments. nice. they haul ****.:D
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    Awwww man, you were doing well until you quoted and replied to your own post. n00b! Amateur
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    You now, thanks to this thread, have enough posts to use the Flea Market. You might get more interest there. Although I doubt it will be as mind numbingly entertaining. There, was that nice enough ;)

H9

I dont deal in flea market or garage sale mess. tried a estate sale but its a month and a half away. must i talk technical to entertain the brain......ohm's ampage, gold monster cables, copper wire, capacitors,voltage, watts, single wire open air,or ambient temp 86 degrees...... you guys had fun too! :p
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Awwww man, you were doing well until you quoted and replied to your own post. n00b! Amateur

right, i dropped my drink in my lap after i read what you said, my bad., i have moved so much stuff ...THOSE BIG SPEAKERS .. this week i pulled something and they gave me really good muscle relaxers :p , why volkswagon?
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    why volkswagon?

Why not Volkswagen? Seriously though if you expect someone here to buy the Polk gear the Flea Market section of the forum here:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34

is where things get sold. What drink got splattered?
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Vodka And Soda........ You A Beer Man? And Thanks For The Advice I Still Had Fun.
  • nhiltzman
    edited August 2007
    Not Saying Not... I Was A Volkswagen Manager For A Bit I Love The Touaregs Awesome Torque.. Not Looped Yet...
  • heiney9
    edited August 2007
    Nope no beer......Vodka shaken not stirred. Toureg is a nice SUV. Like the DSG tranny's in the new gen Volks. My GTI Vr6 is a fun daily driver. So how's the sale going?