pimp vs. martial arts

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2007
    Oldie but goody!
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    I've seen that one before. Very funny.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited August 2007
    I loved this quote from the responses:
    This is **** up, dude gets off scott free. I have a court case for the same thing, the pimp didn't even attack the guy at all or throw a punch or anything. The guy swung first, this sucks. The justice system is so **** up, I hate seeing this video guy gets away free , the pimp should have pressed charges, it was rigth on camera too, he didn't do anything at all.

Uh yeah guy, he didn't look like he was going to do anything violent at all... No, you should wait until the guy throws the punch first. What a moron.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin