The Cheers Thread

JimBRICK
JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
Thought I'd start a thread for everyone on here to give thanks to other members who've helped us with our quests for the best systems we can build. Let it be through knowledge, a good price on an upgrade or Karma.

I'd like to start off by thanking a guy that most of the people on this forum have dealt with and that Dorokusai. This dude has helped me alot with knowledge and a few awesome deals on equipment and stuff. I've asked him alot of dumb questions and he's had the patience to give me some good advice. so thanks again Mark.

Also AndyGwis for the integrated amp, awesome price and sent it before I had sent payment. (stupid canadian paypal takes forever to transfer) Your a good guy

A+++++ to both these guys
2 CHANNEL
Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
Under construction
Post edited by JimBRICK on

Comments

• Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    Good idea Jim.

I would say cheers to my boy Lou (ohskigod) for getting me hooked on this hobby and teaching me so much about it. Without him I would not have found this forum and met all of the great people here.

Also big thanks to Joe (hearingimpared) who has taught me so much about vinyl and also has been very patient with me in getting the TT from him. Joe has been very understanding with my situation of relocating down here to NC. Joe thanks bud!!!
  • Paul in Canada
    Paul in Canada Posts: 178
    edited August 2007
    I say cheers to the entire Polk Club. I find it amazing how everyone, especially some of the more senior members, look out for the rest of us. I have been learning a lot over the last couple of years from this site.

I just completed my first couple of transactions in the FM and picked up some great stuff that I am enjoying very much. I still find it amazing that there are still some honest people out there that "say what they mean and mean what they say".

I was a little worried about sending out money for stuff that I couldn't see for myself but thanks to dkg999 and Htrookie I receiver exactly what I thought I was getting at a fair price and I am enjoy my system even more than before.

Thanks Club Polk, we are a great club, keep up the good work guys.
    Polk RTi 8's
    Polk CSi 5
    FXIA4"s
    Outlaw Audio M200 x2
    Denon AVR 2805
    Sony CDP C345
    Paradigm PW2200 Sub
    Panasonic 50"

"It's futile to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person." demaples July 29/08
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    I say cheers to the entire Polk Club. I find it amazing how everyone, especially some of the more senior members, look out for the rest of us. I have been learning a lot over the last couple of years from this site.

Thanks Club Polk, we are a great club, keep up the good work guys.

What he said!
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited August 2007
    Hip, Hip, Hoorah
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking