RIAA is going to embarrass you with your **** collection

carpenter
carpenter Posts: 362
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
"If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
Post edited by carpenter on

Comments

• MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited July 2007
    F**K the RIAA! Everytime I hear about crap like this it makes me want to delete Itunes and start downloading songs again just out of spite.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2007
    Gonna have to agree with you there.

We all should have sued the crap out of them back when CD's came out at $20 a pop for monopoly and broke apart the big companies.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    No Way. Im proud of my collection.:p :eek: :p

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D