SDA-1C for RTA11TL

Options
ENLIGHT
ENLIGHT Posts: 4
edited July 2007 in Vintage Speakers
Hi, I have an excellent pair of black SDA-1C (i'm the original owner) with the cable. These were purchased at Harvey Sound in New York in 1990.These are too big for my house. Anyone with an Excellent pair of RTA-11TL to trade?
Thanks All......
Post edited by ENLIGHT on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Welcome back to Club Polk!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Disc Jockey
    Disc Jockey Posts: 1,013
    edited July 2007
    Options
    ENLIGHT wrote: »
    Hi, I have an excellent pair of black SDA-1C (i'm the original owner) with the cable. These were purchased at Harvey Sound in New York in 1990.These are too big for my house. Anyone with an Excellent pair of RTA-11TL to trade?
    Thanks All......

Where are you located? I'd probably be willing to do it but I have this sneaking suspicion that you and I live a little too far apart to make this happen.

DJ
    "The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage." Thucydides
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I have a pair of RTA 11t's not tl's. They are in excellent condition with original boxes. Maybe you could post some picture of your 1C's.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • ENLIGHT
    edited July 2007
    Options
    The speakers are mechanically perfect, the grills looks perfect There is a little white paint speckles on the back of one from being a little too close to the paint roller when I painted my house several years ago. The cabinets are near perfect just some very slight corner wear on the base of the speakers not the speaker cabinet themselves. I'm not sure how to post pics but if you want to send me e-mail I can take some. The drivers are perfect, original and not reconed or replaced. They are the original drivers. I'm picky and this is an honest assesment.
  • ENLIGHT
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I am in S.Florida by the way.......