100% Perfect in tuned the sound sistem...how??>.<

Kenji_lim
Kenji_lim Posts: 56
edited August 2007 in Car Audio & Electronics
How to get 100% perfect sound from sistem????????:eek: any machine to test for 100% sound that produce from the speaker..does the speaker and woofer work 100% it quality is???:confused::confused: so complicated:(
Post edited by Kenji_lim on

Comments

• ilikesound
    ilikesound Posts: 355
    edited July 2007
    what? how do you properly tune a system? it's very complicated, but there are two major rules. 1. don't "over-gain" anything. once you hear distortion, back it off. and 2. what sounds right to you probably is. you know good sound when it hits your ears...experimentation is truly the key to achieving the sound you desire.
    At Home:
    Panasonic 42'' TC-L42U12 LCD
    Pioneer VSX-80TXV
    Toshiba HD-XA2
    Sony PS3 - psn "metalguitars"
    Xbox 360 - gamertag "giggidygiggidy"
    Panamax 4300EX
    Polk RTi8's
    Polk CSi3's
    Polk FXi3's. (x2)
    Martin Logan Dynamo (x2)
    Audioquest interconnects and wires.

Away From Home:
    JVC HDR-50
    stock system in new car for now:(
  • Kenji_lim
    edited July 2007
    really hard to explain..the sound..i been tuning so many car before..coz it my job..everyday..each car have it own sound..and totally difference..:o
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited July 2007
    to say you'll know good sound when you hear it is soooo wrong. Listen to the typical systems people buy and listen to a lot of the cheap home theaters out there... people don't know or care about sound quality anymore.

But then again, if tuning was your job, I don't know why you'd be here asking how to do it.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited July 2007
    Couldnt agree with Toxis more. Sound quality is a dying breed. I have people want to listen to my system often and they always seem to be disappointed when the bass doesnt shake the rear view mirror off.

The best thing you can do is either buy or seek out a high quality home audio system that you can listen to for a while. Notice especially how LITTLE bass there is. Notice the imaging and detail.

Better yet, attend some live music performances preferably jazz.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Kenji_lim
    edited July 2007
    what i want to know is how people in other country tuned their sound system for better sound..that why i ask this question if there any differrence between each other...and i really want to learn more from expert...:)
  • Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited July 2007
    do people tune differently in different countries? Plus, what devices are you using to tune? Crossovers? EQs? Speaker placement?

and he's at 49 posts now, 95% of which are asking about tuning in which no one is helping. Get a clue or ask better questions.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • Kenji_lim
    edited July 2007
    ;) sorry about that and i will..
  • Jack from Indo
    Jack from Indo Posts: 109
    edited July 2007
    Kenji, if you ask a more specific question like "what method do you guys use to set time alignment", or something like that, you'll get better answers.

But I also suggest that before you come up with specific questions, use the search function of this forum, because there is a lot of very excellent information already here. Better info than on most other forums I've joined.

These guys really know their stuff, but you know, asking "how do you tune a system" is like going to a gourmet Japanese cooking forum and asking them how to hold chopsticks. Salam dari Bali
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited July 2007
    Give the guy a break fellas. He's not too good with the English. And since his English is a lot better than our Maylasian or wherever he's from, lets cut him some slack.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • Kenji_lim
    edited August 2007
    yes..there no deny..my english is poor..:o
    but time alignment not what i mean..i mean the whole process of tuning..i tried to understand more coz my knowledge not much..time alignment not a issue..