Denon 2803 7.1 AVR 90 wpc

Options
NeilGabriel
NeilGabriel Posts: 1,487
edited July 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
SOLD SOLD SOLD I just bought this used. After sorting out what I thought was a volume issue, my wife then informed me that she had an issue about this being in the living room along with 3 extra speakers (the lr is pretty small...but jeees). So, I am putting it up for sale and going back to 2 channel (if only I had a nice 2 channel Rotel receiver). I might be master of the remote, but that's about it....

I would give this unit somewhere between a 6 and a 7 only because it has some marks on the top from a DVD being stacked and a few very small nics on the sides. The front and faceplate look good except for one small nic along the top front edge.

Everything seems to work as intended and it would make a nice entry level HTR, a second system or a pre for someone. I have it up at Audiogon for $325 shipped but will sell to a forum member for $275 shipped. I'd also consider trade for 2 channel amp or pre and maybe even 2 channel reciever. Paypal works best for me, and I'll pay fee.

PM offers and questions only. It has the newer 2003 Denon remote and a newer Sharc Hammerhead processor.

(The white in the middle pic is reflection from the tape on the box and not something on the receiver).

Mike
Post edited by NeilGabriel on

Comments