Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    This is so cool! Thanks Snow I really appreciate it!:D :cool: I look forward to receiving them. Eric Clapton is beyond cool!

PM headed your way. Thanks again!:)

Cathy
    Your welcome Cathy.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    Fix! Fix!
    Lmaoooo. No if I was going to fix it, I would have fixed it so you would have won Joe.:D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:D

Fix! Fix!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited August 2007
    Just to reiterate my thanks for a really outstanding karma! :D

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited August 2007
    Doh!

To late!
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    Just to reiterate my thanks for a really outstanding karma! :D

Dave
    Your welcome Dave.

REGARDS SNOW
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    Congrats to both of you.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    In perfect condition. 2 of my favorite songs are on EC disc. I shot The Sherrif & Let It Grow.

I compared these 2 songs with a cd I have of EC's work. Wow it's amazing how much stuff is muffled or simply over run on a cd compared to a DVD-A or SACD!

Thanks again Snow. They will be played with joy!:)
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    In perfect condition. 2 of my favorite songs are on EC disc. I shot The Sherrif & Let It Grow.

I compared these 2 songs with a cd I have of EC's work. Wow it's amazing how much stuff is muffled or simply over run on a cd compared to a DVD-A or SACD!

Thanks again Snow. They will be played with joy!:)
    Glad they arrived safely and there in a good home :)

REGARDS SNOW
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited September 2007
    It's ... heeeerrreeee...

Arrived yesterday after an extended visit at Canada customs. >:P
    They even opened it and inspected it. I'm surprised they didn't try and play the disc. heh..

Many thanks Snow for the awesome karma!

regards

Dave
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • snow
    edited September 2007
    It's ... heeeerrreeee...

Arrived yesterday after an extended visit at Canada customs. >:P
    They even opened it and inspected it. I'm surprised they didn't try and play the disc. heh..

Many thanks Snow for the awesome karma!

regards

Dave
    Glad they arrived safely. Wow it has been a long time huh!!! I had forgotten all about it lol. Your welcome and enjoy.

REGARDS SNOW