I wonder if they allow this in US prisons?

Mazeroth
Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
Post edited by Mazeroth on

Comments

• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited July 2007
    Of course not. Our guys are too busy watching cable tv, pumping iron, doing drugs, doing each other, and relieving people of their life savings through telephone scams.
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited July 2007
    pretty cool.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited July 2007
    Of course not. Our guys are too busy watching cable tv, pumping iron, doing drugs, doing each other, and relieving people of their life savings through telephone scams.

Well it's sad, but the Canadian Correctional System is no better. 3 squares and the comforts of home. Makes me sick.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    Well it's sad, but the Canadian Correctional System is no better. 3 squares and the comforts of home. Makes me sick.
    And if you are Karla Homolka you get to do some modeling shows and such while at club fed.:mad: :confused:
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited July 2007
    Quebec needs a good Vigilante.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited July 2007
    Don't forget, reading the bible. A lot of good it does them. :rolleyes:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mazeroth
    Mazeroth Posts: 1,585
    edited July 2007
    Face wrote: »
    Don't forget, reading the bible. A lot of good it does them. :rolleyes:

Way to stereotype every person ever incarcerated that found God. :rolleyes:
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited July 2007
    Mazeroth wrote: »
    After hearing how many times "it's in god's hands now", "he'll do the right thing", "the lord is on my side", "he knows the truth", etc.. Then not hearing a peep about god after being convicted, you'd feel the same way as me.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    Mazeroth wrote: »

+1
    There are a lot of praise God... pass the crack pipe types in there, but there are also the ones that took their lesson the hard way. Sometimes you need to sink to be lifted up. I also believe that a lot of people need to be put in that position to be where God wants them. Just like when Jonah was leaving his responsibilities, the storm came, he was swallowed by a whale(incarcerated), and spit out on the beach where he was supposed to be.:rolleyes:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben