Quitting Fast Food for good

2»

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited July 2007
    Proud to say, I haven't eaten at Micky D's in over 30 years. However, I will piss on their men's room floor.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited July 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    Proud to say, I haven't eaten at Micky D's in over 30 years. However, I will piss on their men's room floor.

Gah, so that was YOU?!
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited July 2007
    tonyb, while I totally agree with your statement, I feel there is one major difference... the quantity each person consumes vs back during the days of "survival".
    The Native Americans lived by a "take what you need" philosophy. I'm not trying to say eating meat is a bad idea, cuz I love burgers and steaks. I just think that the lengths fast food joints have gone it is a little absurd.

I'll agree with the quantity thing.We make it too easy today to consume just about anything in mass quantity.Moderation and a balance of foods,toss in some exercise,and you should keep your weight down.And health issues to boot.Fast food joints offer a cheap way of feeding the hunger pains.You still have a choice to eat there or not.Your body,your choice of what to throw in it.However,the end result of those choices aren't redely seen untill years later when health issues pop up.Eating healthy in a big metro area,say like Downtown chicago,isn't always the easiest on a half hour lunch break.But again,like soo many things,it's all about revenue generated.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited July 2007
    Too bad there isn't any IN-N-OUT burger joints around here in Il.:o
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited July 2007
    Chick fillet baby!!

My wife loves them,any you southern folks want to mail up some frozen?
    Personally,I don't get it....a breaded chicken breast on a bun with only a pickle,whats the big deal?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable