1.5M Set of Audioquest Midnight Speaker Cable

Options
rskarvan
rskarvan Posts: 2,374
edited July 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
PRICE REDUCED FOR SALE (or Trade):

1 set of Audioquest Midnights - 1.5 meter length.
Gold Bananas on one side.
Spades on the other side (3 of 4 are Cardas Silver).

Sale Price is $35 plus actual shipping cost from 46214.
I will soon put them on E-bay and wanted to give Polksters first shot.

I need a longer set of cables. If you have a good set of longer cables, will discuss trading.

Thanks.

Ron Skarvan

(Woohoo... this is my 1500th Post!!!)
Post edited by rskarvan on

Comments

• rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Price reduced... bump.
  • fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Let me do some measurement tonight and get back to you.

-fredv-
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited July 2007
    Options
    You said 3 of the 4 spades are Cardas silver....what is the 4th spade?
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    It appears to be a copper (possibly brass) spade.
    I would recommend changing the copper spade to a silver cardas one to match the other three.

Please get back with me soon. Paypal is the preferred method of payment.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited July 2007
    Options
    I may be interested if no one is committing at this point. Let me know where I am in line and if you accept paypal.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis, you are the number two in line (behind FredV) if you want them. You know... this line thing doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I'll gladly offer them to the first one that makes arrangements to paypal me. Now, if someone COMMITS to purchase... then, they are off the market and that will be published immediately.

Please PM me if you want them and I'll send you my e-mail address and shipping cost. Paypal is fine.
  • AndyGwis
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Okay. I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'll pm you for an estimate on shipping costs. FredV, if you want them, better speak up and pay/commit to Rskarvan.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • fredv
    fredv Posts: 923
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Hi Andy, you didn't step on my toes. You have the first dibs.

The midnight cable is very nice. I have a pair of biwire version. I really like it.
    I couldn't say buy for sure because the length maybe a touch short for me. Don't let it go :-)

-fredv-
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Shameless bump. 24 Hrs to go.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,653
    edited July 2007
    Options
    What about AndyGwis?
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • AndyGwis
    edited July 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis was too cheap to pay shipping costs :)
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Double dipping with a classified ad and ebay? This can only end in tragedy.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,653
    edited July 2007
    Options
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    AndyGwis was too cheap to pay shipping costs :)

Cheap or mortgage got your moneys. LOL
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    Not double dipping at all. Just encouraging people to bid on E-bay. (Sorry for the confusion). The cables were first offered on the Forum and shifted to E-bay due to lack of interest. Andy, them cables are heavy.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    edited July 2007
    Options
    These are likely to be about as good as you can do. I've got a pair myself. As Russ said, this cable sold for $10 a ft at one time.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • rskarvan
    edited July 2007
    Options
    They ended up selling to a guy in CT for $31 + $15 shipping. Not too bad.