Karma owed

Ron Temple
Ron Temple Posts: 3,212
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
I realize I have to make a gesture for a couple of CPers that have made my audio life more pleasant...

First...

Steve (Polk65) lent me a pair of of SDA CRS+s, Monster ICs and some MIT Term 5s which made my system sound exponentially better...then helped me through a couple of weeks of gremlins finally coming up with a spare 6510 which definitely fixed my issues on the right side and then dropped off a pair of RTA8s, which are very sweet, for surround evaluation, still leaving me the CRSs.
I offered to let him have my DIY sub for a trial, but it's a beast to move and he passed (for now). Also, he helped out quite a bit in bringing this last weekend together.

Second...

Fred happens to not need his Adcoms at present and lent me the use of one of his GFA555s. This allows me to return the Luxman, use it on my surrounds and generally have fun with a new toy for awhile.

Hopefully, I'll be able to pay both back shortly...but, my point is...this forum and the people who make it up are first class. The lesson I've learned is, pay it back and pay it forward. This place is like a private club which benefits us all (currently ME, quite a bit).

Thanks Steve and Fred...anything you need guys :)

Combo rig:

Onkyo NR1007 pre-pro, Carver TFM 45(fronts), Carver TFM 35 (surrounds)
SDA 1C, CS400i, SDA 2B
PB13Ultra RO
BW Silvers
Oppo BDP-83SE
Post edited by Ron Temple on

Comments