I got lost trying to compare all the MP3 models so....

dennis23
dennis23 Posts: 2
edited July 2007 in Car Audio & Electronics
I got lost trying to compare all the MP3 models so....can someone tell me which model(s) have these features.

I looking for an MP3 player with the following features.

Aprox. 500 songs capacity
FM radio
FM recorder
Bookmark function so I could stop podcasts and return to where I left off.
Screen so I could see albums and songs, podcasts from same site...

Maybe I'd better stop there.
Post edited by dennis23 on

Comments

• corbin1
    corbin1 Posts: 2
    edited July 2007
    My sister used an MP3 player in her car. It is very useful and cheapest from others.
    I think you can get your all features in this player. it’s sound output is very good as well as amazing battery life. You may check out the site : www.goliathbargains.com
    I forgot to tell you... Remote is very handy. I no longer need to locate the forward button on FM transmitter while driving.
    Good luck!
  • Pantocrator
    Pantocrator Posts: 84
    edited July 2007
    Creative has a good selection. If you want an awesome MP3 player, look into Archos. My AV500 works like a dream (no WMP lossless on my version, but I think it uses other lossless formats, and that is my only complaint). It is rated highest sound quality MP3 player around, and has an awesome screen- they have newer models that I have not looked at, so I don't know how they have changed. Mine does not have an FM tuner, but you can get an attachement- it has a 30 gig HDD and a good quickscroll feature that I like better than Apple's wheel thingy.
    My system (thanks to everybody for the help)
    One pair Polk SR6500 comps
    One Polk SR124DVC sub
    One Pioeer Premier 880PRS HU
    One Memphis belle 16MCH1300 amp