Tough little kid

jdhdiggs
jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
In the same veign as the man with a bobcat story: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/07/05/national/main3017683.shtml

Anyway, Kudo's to the youngin'!
There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
Post edited by jdhdiggs on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited July 2007
    Man, That kids got more guts then allot of people.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2007
    Wow thats something else. Hope he doesn't get rabies from the bite.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited July 2007
    Don't worry Fireman, he was no doubt rushed to the hospital to start getting the rabies vaccine. Poor kid. But very brave. Well Done!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited July 2007
    What a loser. He should have ripped its throat out with his hands and danced around, showering himself in blood, laughing, eyes wildly open and singing "Jimmy Crack Corn".
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited July 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    What a loser. He should have ripped its throat out with his hands and danced around, showering himself in blood, laughing, eyes wildly open and singing "Jimmy Crack Corn".

This actually made me laugh out loud...classic...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited July 2007

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited July 2007
    :eek: Mark, you really do worry me!:eek: :D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited July 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    :eek: Mark, you really do worry me!:eek: :D

For the longest time. :D

Pretty brave little dude. Let's hope he is ok.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited July 2007

It's the part where Doro's touching himself as I read that that ...... frightens me ! :eek:

GD, that was funny :)

....not to say that I'm not frightened !
    Sal Palooza
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited July 2007
    What a stupid kid, that's a great way to get rabies.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    A 61 pound five year old! My 10 year old weighs that much. . .they must be training him to be a Sumo wrestler. Kids seem biologically bigger today.

That did take a lot of balls though. It just goes to show how sometimes we have an instinct to protect loved ones.
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited July 2007
    I call "hoax."

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited July 2007
    BIZILL wrote: »
    I call "hoax."

I call "Cajones"....
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"