Don't steal someone else's pictures!

Frank Z
Frank Z Posts: 5,860
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
One of the guys on my favorite 4x4 forum started this thread. You're gonna laugh your **** off.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=99722
9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
Post edited by Frank Z on

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited July 2007
    That is f'in awesome man.....I am wiping the tears away right now, it is hard to type...
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,861
    edited July 2007
    Classic!!!! He can't change the photos or links to them as long as someone has bid. His only option is to cancel bids and end the auction......
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • Polk user
    Polk user Posts: 311
    edited July 2007
    While I see the humor in it, perhaps it would be funnier if the picture was NOT someones special child.

Just my opinion.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited July 2007
    Polk user wrote: »
    While I see the humor in it, perhaps it would be funnier if the picture was NOT someones special child.

Just my opinion.

I was laughing harder at the guy in the skirt than the special child.....
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited July 2007
    Polk user wrote: »

Just my opinion.
    I agree, but please note that the person that started the thread does not have control of the first and last stolen pictures. The intent is not to upset anyone but the guy that stole the pic's in the first place.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited July 2007
    Lol!
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited July 2007
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    I am in tears over here.
    That is so messed up!

Edit
    At first the WTF factor was really funny, but someone should send the guy who posted those pics a PM. I have a kid with mild autism, and it just isn't right. If I was the parents, friend, or relative of that girl I would be pretty upset.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited July 2007
    Perfect retaliation
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited July 2007
    That just an't right. LOL
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited July 2007
    I love the old rusted beatup cracked header he added saying "Actual Item For Sale."

LMFAO, that ought to get some serious bids!
    No excuses!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited July 2007
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    I love the old rusted beatup cracked header he added saying "Actual Item For Sale."

LMFAO, that ought to get some serious bids!

That's just what I wanted! A used header with multiple cracks! :D
  • noimposse
    noimposse Posts: 264
    edited July 2007
    Bahahaha, my boss and I just had a good laugh at that.
    Ghetto Rig
    Power: HK AVR245.
    Screen: LG 24" 1080p.
    Speaks: Rti4.
    Source: PC. PS3. Xbox360.
    Cables: BlueJeans. Monoprice.
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited July 2007
    That is some funny stuff.

Still doesn't beat the "Charlie Wenzel" pwnage over on the Pirate board, but I'm not certain anything ever will. Never eff with a guy on a 4x4 forum....
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited July 2007
    Mwahahaha! Great stuff there. I agree that the picture with the special child is too much, but the pics with the dude in a skirt are priceless.

I wish I could see the "WTF... son of a -" look from the seller when he figured out what happened.
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited July 2007
    Refefer wrote: »
    Mwahahaha! Great stuff there. I agree that the picture with the special child is too much, but the pics with the dude in a skirt are priceless.

I wish I could see the "WTF... son of a -" look from the seller when he figured out what happened.

I can't believe that guy shaved his legs for the pic:eek:
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited July 2007
    My question to the seller:

Will the coyboy hatted fellow come with the headers? Can you ship her please? I already tried 'local pickup' but it didn't work out for us...

So far no response. I wonder why :rolleyes:
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited July 2007
    That is great!!!

EDIT: Kind of reminds me of the old P-P-P-Powerbook story.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,