Banner Karma.........somewhat

BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
Well, these definately aren't worth much so there is no point in selling them. They definately aren't in perfect condition(no rips or anything but they are used).

Be cool for a garage or kids room or college dorm room(where they came from).

I have 2 budweiser/budlight ones as well as other blow up corona bottles and boats and stuff too i think; ill post if i can find them.

Post here if you want them. Winner will be chosen via random number generator on....oh i dunno.... when I feel like ending it.

You can't have one or the other, you get both.

THE ONLY CONDITION: In your post you must post atleast one of your favorite pickup lines you use now or used back in the day(for some of you :) ). I seem to be falling short lately at the bar and need some help ..... lol

OH, and if you don't want them but want to post pickup lines or tips, that'd be great cause I need the help. :o

Enjoy,

Mark
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited July 2007
    Not interested in the Karma, but what worked best for me was scoping out the joint, finding the best woman for my tastes and then getting in her general area. As soon as she makes eye contact with you, without missing a beat, look her up and down and with an enthusiastic smile, say "Oh HELL yes". Then you have a conversation breaker.

If that fails, just walk up to her (I presume this is the type you are looking at:rolleyes: ) and just simply compliment her by saying "nice shoes". Even if the shoes make you want to vomit. She will adore you.

I had a beautiful way to attract the opposite sex at the beach, but you will have to beat it out of me..........
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited July 2007
    "You're not very attractive, but your clothes make me want to have sex with you" NEVER used by me, but I guess anything works at the end of the night....
  • BaggedLancer
    edited July 2007
    thank treitz, forgot to add pickup lines for a guy picking up a girl....thanks :D

If you post multiple times, only your first post will count as your number.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2007
    "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in"
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    You start out by walking up to her smiling and say.... you know there should be a law, while shaking your head in pretend disbelief. then stop talking.

After a second or two she will ask you a law what?

this is when you answer against being as beautiful as you are.

Almost certainly garners a smile at the very least each time lol.

PS. It helps if you are young, handsome. well built.and well dressed while attempting this.:D :p:D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • NeilGabriel
    NeilGabriel Posts: 1,487
    edited July 2007
    "hey, you like potatoe chips"......."wow, so do I, let's ......."
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited July 2007
    "I've always admired a woman that didn't need to tuck her **** in...."
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Refefer
    Refefer Posts: 1,280
    edited July 2007
    "Do you work for UPS? I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package."
    Lovin that music year after year.

Main 2 Channel System

Polk SDA-1B,
    Promitheus Audio TVC SE,
    Rotel RB-980BX,
    OPPO DV-970HD,
    Lite Audio DAC AH,
    IXOS XHA305 Interconnects

Computer Rig

Polk SDA CRS+,
    Creek Audio 5350 SE,
    Morrow Audio MA1 Interconnect,
    HRT Music Streamer II
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited July 2007
    "Wanna grab a drink?"

if yes: "Cool, my names blank, etc etc......"

If no: "Cool, I've gotta take a **** anyway." (and just walk away.)
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • mark090852
    mark090852 Posts: 996
    edited July 2007
    "Nice dress you're wearing...it would look fantastic thrown on my bedroom floor."
    McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp, LUMIN D2 Network Music Player, Yamaha Aventage RX-A840 receiver, Emotiva XPA Gen3 2 channel amp, Polk LSiM 703 speakers. Oppo UDP-203 Blu-Ray player, Polk LSiM 705 speakers. Polk Signature S20 speakers.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited July 2007
    snow wrote: »
    You start out by walking up to her smiling and say.... you know there should be a law, while shaking your head in pretend disbelief. then stop talking.

After a second or two she will ask you a law what?

this is when you answer against being as beautiful as you are.

Almost certainly garners a smile at the very least each time lol.

PS. It helps if you are young, handsome. well built.and well dressed while attempting this.:D :p:D

REGARDS SNOW

I tried a version of this last night at the bar Snow, and I'll have to be honest with you. It worked flawlessly......despite me ALMOST stumbling over my words, i made it through and scored myself a date tonight.wooo0000oooottttt:D :D:D !!!!

Sorry guys, if you don't mind I would like to change the rules a bit and just send the 2 banners to Snow, any objections to those who posted?
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited July 2007
    I tried a version of this last night at the bar Snow, and I'll have to be honest with you. It worked flawlessly......despite me ALMOST stumbling over my words, i made it through and scored myself a date tonight.wooo0000oooottttt:D :D:D !!!!

Sorry guys, if you don't mind I would like to change the rules a bit and just send the 2 banners to Snow, any objections to those who posted?
    Congrats Bagged. Im glad it worked for you, everyone needs a little companionship. As far as the banners go, please give to someone else. I would never use them, I only wanted to help. Goodluck on your date.;)

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2007
    The one that worked on my wife of 11 years....

simply "Wanna F^&*?" the rest is history