Dodd - Battery Preamp
Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
Outlaw ICBM - crossover
Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
Post edited by hoosier21 on

Comments

• steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited July 2007
    Did'ja think I lived in the southwest cause I liked tarantulas and rattle snakes?...LOL
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Shannon W.
    Shannon W. Posts: 568
    edited July 2007
    I've never seen the big deal in the first place. I say Legalize it for every1 and let the government collect some tax $$ off of it.. They will never stop people from using it so why not make it legal?

Shannon
    50" Samsung Plasma
    Sony STR-DA4ES "use as Pre/amp"
    Pioneer Elite DV-45A DVD Player
    DLO HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking station
    Directv HR20 Sat. Receiver in black
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature Amp
    Monster Cable AVS2000
    Monster Cable HTPS 5100 MKII
    Polk LSi 9's Front R/L
    Polk LSiC Center
    Polk LSiFX R/L Surround
    Polk LSi 7's Rear R/L
    SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1
    Sony PS3
    Click Here To View my Rig
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited July 2007
    Dumb.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited July 2007
    Who freakin cares? I dont smoke, but I do recognize the statistics about marijuana...and it is many times safer than alcohol. You never hear a story about someone beating their wife because they were high...Theres no tar so smoking isnt that bad for you...
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited July 2007
    What it does do is help cancer patient be able to eat where normal eating makes them get sick to their stomaches. Then they just wither away and are unable to get better then die. Too many family members have wither and died. Could not get them to eat. Radiation therapy really does a number to them.

Sorry the thought of who they were and what they looked like before the deaths really bothers me.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited July 2007
    I see a big influx of people moving to NM.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited July 2007
    Watched my mom get eaten away by cancer back in 1995. If something like this could have improved her quality of life AND been legal to grow, I would have started my own plantation back then just to help her.

Just regulate and tax it like alcohol. There would be a whole lot more happy people in this country, thats for sure! Lord knows theres times I wish I could indulge!

John
    No excuses!
  • Shannon W.
    Shannon W. Posts: 568
    edited July 2007
    My father also was eaten up by cancer... I watched a man that was 6' 2" @ 190 lbs be eaten alive and by the time it had Finally taken him he was still 6' 2" but" weighed a mere 100 lbs... Its hard to believe its been 6 years that my father has been gone but I'm glad to have had him as long as I did!

Thanks Pops!

Shannon
    50" Samsung Plasma
    Sony STR-DA4ES "use as Pre/amp"
    Pioneer Elite DV-45A DVD Player
    DLO HomeDock Deluxe iPod docking station
    Directv HR20 Sat. Receiver in black
    Sunfire Cinema Grand 7 Signature Amp
    Monster Cable AVS2000
    Monster Cable HTPS 5100 MKII
    Polk LSi 9's Front R/L
    Polk LSiC Center
    Polk LSiFX R/L Surround
    Polk LSi 7's Rear R/L
    SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Velodyne SMS-1
    Sony PS3
    Click Here To View my Rig
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited July 2007
    I am not for the legalization of pot, however if under a doctors care I dont see any reason to keep it from patients that could benefit from it.

Oxycontin is a far more dangerous drug than weed but under a doctors care its legal and usually safe. Pot should be also.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited July 2007
    I've got no doubt it's beneficial to certain medical conditions but way too many take advantage of these laws in order to just use it for enjoyment. In fact I bet most (probably 75-85%) of the "patients" that have recieved their get out of jail free cards in the past have been blowing smoke out their asses (no pun intended) in order to qualify. BTW, I smoked the **** for about 38 yrs, much of that time daily. It sucks being a chronic user but you don't know that at the time.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2007
    As a guy whos smoked it once in his life, I say legialize it, regulate it and tax the hell out of it.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing