how do you:

jdhdiggs
jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Start a drunken spouse on this forum?

NmL I'm drunk...
There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
Post edited by jdhdiggs on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    Yup, three bottles of wine- not a good way to start anything. Have a great weekend all! Cheers!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    Three?! :D

Was it anything good at least?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    hair of the dog :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited June 2007
    Altered thoughts:confused:
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • jdhdiggs
    edited June 2007
    Actually, we just counted 4 bottles, whoops. Had Coke and bacon for breakfest if that tells you anything. It's always the good stuff!
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    Did you snort the Bacon or the Coke?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    I've got a hangover just reading this thread!