RTA 11T speaker grille repair

Options
Jockos
Jockos Posts: 310
edited June 2007 in Vintage Speakers
As I was moving one of my RTA 11's I accidently bumped the speaker on the other RTA. It left a small 1mm hole in the grille.
I'm bummed, after 17 yrs of perfect grills I screwed one up. You can't hardly notice it unless your face is on the grill looking for it. But being anal retentive it bothers me.
I would like to know if there is any kind of simple patch I could use to fix it. Any suggestions?

Thanks Jockos

PS. I really would like to avoid redoing the whole cloth as there are 1 hundred staples holding it on!
Post edited by Jockos on

Comments

• george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    Options
    Jockos wrote: »
    As I was moving one of my RTA 11's I accidently bumped the speaker on the other RTA. It left a small 1mm hole in the grille.
    I'm bummed, after 17 yrs of perfect grills I screwed one up. You can't hardly notice it unless your face is on the grill looking for it. But being anal retentive it bothers me.
    I would like to know if there is any kind of simple patch I could use to fix it. Any suggestions?

Thanks Jockos

PS. I really would like to avoid redoing the whole cloth as there are 1 hundred staples holding it on!

pm me your addy,, I have a pair(vgc) that you can have for the price of shipping if you want em'.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    Options
    back atcha'
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)