You know your grandkids are smarter than you when.....

dragon1952
dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1016&id=13797959&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS
disregard the title ... I meant kids :rolleyes:

Son: Gee Dad....isn't 50 cents plural?
50 Cent: Uhh...no son...let me 'splain it to you .... not if you want to come off as an ignorant low-life from the hood....see?
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
Post edited by dragon1952 on

Comments

• MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited June 2007
    $25,000 a month, and she wants more.... nice. I wonder how much of that is actually spend on the kid?
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    $25,000 a month, and she wants more.... nice. I wonder how much of that is actually spend on the kid?

Probably close to nothing....That tends to be the case in a lot of these situations...The kid is told he can't get (insert material item here) because daddy doesn't give her enough money....Then she tries to get more to maintain her lifestyle, or create a better one...If he had a smart lawyer, they would insist on a separate acct to track the spending of the child support...That way if mom went on a Prada spree, she would be in deep ****.....
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    So, if the child goes to him, will 25K/mo. be enough for her to STFU.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    I feel no pity for this character "fity cent." If he is making millions than his child's mother has the right to **** amount of dollars to support the child as if the child was living with its father. What she actually does with the money is on her conscience whether she has one or not.

I gladly paid child support for 18 years of my oldest son's life. At times I felt the amount the judge assigned was extreme but I was living very well and wanted my son to do the same when he was with his mother. I spent 12 to 18 days a month with my boy and still had to pay full child support and child care in addition to his mother, my ex-wife. That's the way I believe it should be.

Fity cent should have kept it in his pants or put a raincoat on "jimmy" if he didn't want to loose almost half his earnings to support a child.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited June 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    So, if the child goes to him, will 25K/mo. be enough for her to STFU.

Better yet, if the child goes to him will SHE pay 25k a month???
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    Joe, you are one of the few honorable people left...My biological dad owed in upwards of 90K when my step-dad adopted me at 16....That was just eight years worth....I never wanted for anything though, and I came to realize on my own that my "dad" was a piece of **** who wanted nothing to do with me.....What I am saying is, the man is actually paying the money so his kid will have a decent life, but if she is squandering it and not giving the kid squat, then maybe the kid is better off living with dad and putting mom on the street...25K a month is a lot, I don't care who you are....You and I both know that the child will not have to worry about college either...He has every right to rake her over the coals....Single mom's need to be more proactive in their lives, instead of depending on the rich ex to support them...I hope mom gets put in her place.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    Joe, you are one of the few honorable people left...My biological dad owed in upwards of 90K when my step-dad adopted me at 16....That was just eight years worth....I never wanted for anything though, and I came to realize on my own that my "dad" was a piece of **** who wanted nothing to do with me.....What I am saying is, the man is actually paying the money so his kid will have a decent life, but if she is squandering it and not giving the kid squat, then maybe the kid is better off living with dad and putting mom on the street...25K a month is a lot, I don't care who you are....You and I both know that the child will not have to worry about college either...He has every right to rake her over the coals....Single mom's need to be more proactive in their lives, instead of depending on the rich ex to support them...I hope mom gets put in her place.

Don't get me wrong here Bill she does sound like a gold-digger and wants everything for nothing so she can live easy for just spreading her legs. I wasn't speaking on that side of the argument. I'm looking at it from the guys side. He should pay up. A judge unfortunately needs to step in and make sure the little boy is getting the benefit of Pop's payments.

My little guy is really Phyllisann's son and his biological father turned his back on him the second he was conceived. I am raising him as my own son and Phyllisann and I don't want anything to do with the piece of **** biological father. But I can tell you this, I have made sure that he is being made to account for child support. He hasn't paid a nickel yet and all the money is in arrears. When the little guy is ready for college, that is when I'm going after the arrears money one way or another so that we can get little Joe a good college education or whatever his higher learning turns out to be.

I can't imagine your hurt when you think of your biological father. But take comfort in the fact that you can hurt his pocketbook because he still owes you and your mom the money he has in arrears. His earnings as well as half his Social Security payments can be garnished until his full debt of arrears is paid.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    I know that, but I will never pursue this, as I don't need it. I didn't think you were taking her side man, but I really think that single moms take that road as a easy way out....Dad's too...My mom had two jobs, and I didn't know this fact till I was log moved out...He was a piece of **** before then as well...You will have my respect forever man, I know how hard it is to deal with a child that is "not yours" through the teenage years....I was on the giving end of that sometimes, sorry to say...Judgements are still a **** to collect on just so you know....There came a point where I felt that he missed me becoming a real man, and he can just plain get bent....Money won't make it better, and collecting it becomes a case of diminishing returns in my case...It would cost more to get it than to just leave his **** to rot alone.....I don't wish bad things on anyone, but I don't wish him well...Not a dig on you, but I think that if my mom could support my sister and I with just a diploma, then her **** can support her son on 25K a month....With A LOT to spare....
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    The fact that the young lady had unprotected sex with 50 Cent doesn't give me the highest expectation for her financial ability to care for her child.

Have you priced bling-bling lately ?
    Sal Palooza