Truck Show Shoot

Strong Bad
Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
I was invited by the "Pimp" to shoot a gathering at the Rockville MD Hooters. Our waitress was so kind to be my first girl shot today. Her...ummm...ummm's...were freakin magnificent! I'll let the "Pimp" reveal himself if he so chooses. Here is his ride with our waitress...

165889393-L.jpg

Link to some others I've edited thus far.

http://strongdigitalart.smugmug.com/gallery/3047889#165889393
No excuses!
Post edited by Strong Bad on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    I'm not going to wash my truck for a week. LOL @ the license plate John and thanks for shooting the GTG :D

The real PIMP of that event was John, as he single handedly "coerced" every single chick out into the parking lot today. Smooth operator Strong.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I'm not going to wash my truck for a week. LOL @ the license plate John and thanks for shooting the GTG :D

The real PIMP of that event was John, as he single handedly "coerced" every single chick out into the parking lot today. Smooth operator Strong.

That's a great color man....Man, I want that new GTI....
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    All those girls are kinda beefy. That won't stop me though. My buddy said if you set your standards low enough you are never degrading yourself. So 18 to 80 Blind crippled or crazy! Ain't no shame in my game:D

J/K:p
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    All those girls are kinda beefy. That won't stop me though. My buddy said if you set your standards low enough you are never degrading yourself. So 18 to 80 Blind crippled or crazy! Ain't no shame in my game:D

That uniform is a classic example of "you are not that attractive, but your clothes make me want to have sex with you" as one of my friends said drunkenly to a girl in the bar the other night....:eek: :D
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    aint nothin wrong with a little meat on a girl's bones

Doro, bad **** truck brotha :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    That uniform is a classic example of "you are not that attractive, but your clothes make me want to have sex with you" as one of my friends said drunkenly to a girl in the bar the other night....:eek: :D
    Did she **** slap him.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    She chuckled and kissed him....Man I hope he played that one safe if you know what I mean....:eek: ;)
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    ..Man I hope he played that one safe if you know what I mean....:eek: ;)
    Yep one must not risk hurting the package.;)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited June 2007
    She chuckled and kissed him....Man I hope he played that one safe if you know what I mean....:eek: ;)

I hear you on that one. The blonde is looking mighty fine if I may say so myself.:)
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    It's been a while....I would hit it.:D
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited June 2007
    Doro's truck is BADASS! When I first heard it was a Chevy Av get together, I thought...how special could that be? I then saw Doro's ride and the rest of the people's and all doubt was erased. I wanted one for myself.

As for our waitress, she is much better looking than the photo suggests. The sun was beaming in her eyes which made her have that unattractive squinting of the eyes and face. She had just enough meat on the bones and a rack that was magnificent! Not much upstairs though...who cares!

There was another blonde waitress who was screaming HAWT that got a case of "I'm too good to do that" and told us she was not interested. Another brunette said she would do photos and to give her a few minutes. Her couple of brain cells then switched to OFF and after 15 minutes of waiting, I gave up.

All in all it was a nice day. Perfect weather, yummy food (for Hooters food), good people and I got to do some photos!

I'm still figuring out that phone call after Doro and I left the place regarding an offer to do a photo session with some girl. Something was just weird about the whole phone call! To be continued...

John
    No excuses!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2007
    We just had a little Hooters cruise (3 locations), there are a couple impromptu model shoots in the video.

Disclaimer: Polk Audio, a subsidiary of DEI, does NOT condone street racing. All driving was performed on closed courses with bad **** drivers.

2nd Annual Hooters Cruise