hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
The sender is:

TOYOTA AUTO-MOBILES AWARD [toyotaautomobiles@adelphia.net]

I get an email today with the following subject:

TOYOTA AUTO-MOBILES AWARD

The body of the email reads as follows:

This is to inform you that You have been selected for a cash prize of £250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds) and a brand new toyota from the International online programs held on the June 2007 in London the United Kingdom you are to contact the remittance department with the emails address provided below through ouraccredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

Sir Terry Morgan,
Toyota Auto-mobiles headquaters,
19 Ul,Essex ,PE9 2YP ,
London United Kingdom.
E-mail: consultant_ukagentwhite@yahoo.co.uk

Yeah Okay, I can wait to reply!!!:rolleyes:
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    Agent white is a standup guy. Deal with him in Confidence!

Just kidding. Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot poll, unless you are into scam baiting.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited June 2007
    I've got about 15 of those emails DAILY, ranging from cars, lottery, Microsoft, etc. strangely almost all came from UK or FR Yahoo domains. Oh yeah, along with Nigerian's Ministry of PhuckoPhuck, begging to share their loots with me.

A better question is: How do I create an email black list to automatically reject/block these emails from even filling up my spam folder?
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    I get them all the time. Everyone in Nigeria want to trasfer large sums of money to me as well. I'm a lucky guy.