Carverfest in NC...Sept. 14th, 15th, and 16th

treitz3
treitz3 Posts: 18,978
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
jflail2 asked me a question on a thread that had been hijacked enough, so I thought that I would be kind and just post it here. His question was "Where is the Carverfest going to be held?"

All information [besides food, spirits and beer] is located in this one thread in the Carver forum. The first post of that thread has all updated information and the tail end of the thread is continuing discussion and planning. Here's the link.....

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2543

The event will be held in the mountains of North Carolina, near the Tennessee border. September 14th, 15th and 16th. This is a come one, come all event for those who are wanting to learn or experience various Carver speakers and gear.

Jflail2, I hope to see you there. LMK.
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
Post edited by treitz3 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    Hopefully the spaceship will visit and take you all home.

:)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    Ha!!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    One could always hope, Doro.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~