Off for some family and fun time

reeltrouble1
reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Well, we leave in the morning for DisneyWorld to visit the House of the Mouse, taking the grandbabes, wife and son, going to hit SeaWorld as well. Will most likely do the Magic Kingdom, Wild Animal Park, Typhoon Lagoon, and then visit Shamu, just have to mix it up a bit once we get there in the morning. Staying on property at Disney will be something new for us.

We are going to be able to visit with DisneyJoe as well which will be fun and I will have to get my two channel fix at his place, splash in his pool a bit and make a general nusance of myself. Get the Barbie warmed up Steve, we are on the way.

Should be back on Sunday, thank goodness I have another week off from my oh so hard job to rest up, keeping up with a 4 and 6 year old is all I can handle and then some these days, but I would not have it anyway else. Might even steal a kiss from the Mrs. as we float through the Pirate thing.

Everyone be cool and enjoy the music.

RT1
Post edited by reeltrouble1 on

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    Is the 'Barbie' a blow up doll of some sorts? I only ask because, well, it is Disney Joe's house after all.

If so, I bet it will be PLENTY warm on your arrival, no worries there.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited June 2007
    Safe trip Ted & have fun!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hoosier21
    hoosier21 Posts: 4,411
    edited June 2007
    cool I want to go to Disneyworld, love that place

staying on property is the only way to go.

be sure to see the Shamu early we waited till the last show of the day and it was sold out, had to return the next day, be sure to hit the free bar in the back if the park near the horse stalls, get your Beer University degree, free beer is always good
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited June 2007
    Have fun. I will be at MGM for the Star Wars activities with the wife and 3 kids. Enjoy yourself
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    Have a safe trip and a jolly good time.:)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    Ted have a great trip.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2007
    Have a great time, broham.

Hey, as a completely unrelated side note, I was watching the Red Sox play the Braves last night.....it never dawned on me but If I didn't know better, I'd say that hoosier21 and Curt Schilling could have almost been twins seperated at birth.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    Have a fun and safe trip Ted! As random and surreal as the good folks at Disney can be at times, I'm sure they don't have any idea what they're in for:D
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited June 2007
    Oh No, not another vacationer clogging our roads...

Have a good time.
    V
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited June 2007
    Going to see Disney World and DisneyJoe7 got to be something about that. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited June 2007
    Have a good trip Ted. That is one trip I will have to make some day.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited June 2007
    Have a ball Big Ted.
    hoosier21 wrote: »
    staying on property is the only way to go.

The last time I went to Disney a couple of years ago, I arranged everything through them. They picked us up at the airport (never even saw my luggage until we walked into our room), all tickets and passes were waiting on us at the check-in desk. We rode the busses and monorail everywhere. Had a great dinner plan to pick and choose from the best restaurants at all the parks (including the castle). The only time we had to mangage our luggage was to get it to the check-out desk and then pick it up from the baggage claim when we got home. Say what you will about the Mouse...they understand how to take care of their "guests".
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited June 2007
    Have a great time. Fun for young & old at Disney.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    "DISNEY DOLLARS? What I want with them? You can't buy weed and p#$%y with Disney dollars!" - Dave Chappelle
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.