Anybody seen our newest member

heiney9
heiney9 Posts: 25,161
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Look at the bottom of the screen. How do we report this so the user can be deleted?
"Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
Post edited by heiney9 on

Comments

• Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited June 2007
    is it this clown?

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/member.php?u=81139

maybe a bose fanboy or

a teenager who heard Andrew Dice Clay for the first time:rolleyes:
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited June 2007
    You know you are dealing with a real case when someone has nothing better to do than post a name like that. I am sure it will be gone soon.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited June 2007
    I don't think it’s a random thing... I bet it's a disgruntled member.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Anger Management :p
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited June 2007
    What/Who was it??? :confused:
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    Wow that laddy has issues.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited June 2007
    His RTA11's didn't sell?
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    Looks like someone else joined...Man, that guy has issues...
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    Probably just a spammer.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    Gone.

It's our old friend THX 3417, showing his true colors. Obviously the ban was a good idea. It's really pathetic to watch a 40yr old man throw a temper tantrum. Keep making a list of names as you guys see them, and we'll give it a couple days - if he keeps it up, I'll kick up the ladder at Polk and get it reported to his ISP, etc.

The IP's and emails are logged.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited June 2007
    Wow that's crazy. He posts perfectly normally on the Audioholics board. But he was obnoxious from the get go when he joined here!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • avelanchefan
    avelanchefan Posts: 2,401
    edited June 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    Gone.

It's our old friend THX 3417, showing his true colors. Obviously the ban was a good idea. It's really pathetic to watch a 40yr old man throw a temper tantrum. Keep making a list of names as you guys see them, and we'll give it a couple days - if he keeps it up, I'll kick up the ladder at Polk and get it reported to his ISP, etc.

The IP's and emails are logged.

Cheers,
    Russ
    THX has been banned from multiple sites, this is nothing new from him. He made the same type of accounts on the Sound and Vision forums too. IN fact I wanted to make a bet on Sound and Vision on how long he would last here at clubpolk, but I got a severe keyboard lashing over the post I made. So I had them remove it, and now he lasted about 2 weeks, about a week longer then I privately thought he would. He left S&V in shambles and many regular posters there have had severe and sad partings over it. Personally I am glad he got the boot.

Russ just think about the fights that occured here 4 years ago and multiply that by ten.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png
  • rhulett
    rhulett Posts: 89
    edited June 2007
    As a member over at S&V, we've had our fair share of trouble with him. Problem is, he logs in from an internet cafe, so his ip usually keeps changing. I'm not going to say anymore, other than i hope he would have changed, although like avfan, I too am surprised he lasted two weeks here. You guys can be ruthless sometimes!:D
    Rob
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited June 2007
    It's just sad that people can't be adult, whether or not they chronologically are.
  • petrym
    edited June 2007
    That's sad... I can't figure why anybody would even want to do something like that. Sitting in the dark in front of a computer all the time... wait a minute - that's me! ;)
  • petrym
    edited June 2007
    It's amazing how some folks are mature beyond their age, our daughter is 16 going on 24. Our very own Vmx3yxK*S3!ed?dwq (or whatever his name is ;)) is another example.
  • auto_pilot
    auto_pilot Posts: 256
    edited June 2007
    Maybe he didn't get enough hugs as a child???
    Cambridge Audio AZUR 640R
    KEF IQ2C Center, Fronts KEF IQ1 , Rears KEF Ci302Q
    Sub Outlaw LFM2
    Panasonic Plasma 1080i (50u)
    Sony DVP-NS70H (DVD)
    Belkin Pure Audio PF31 Line Conditioner
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited June 2007
    petrym wrote: »
    It's amazing how some folks are mature beyond their age, our daughter is 16 going on 24. Our very own Vmx3yxK*S3!ed?dwq (or whatever his name is ;)) is another example.

I'll second that, Trey is a very mature person and is mature beyond his age.
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    Even with his love for transformers ;)