nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2007
    Go on youtube and search for young@heart
    they have some videos
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,679
    edited June 2007
    I saw that on Yahoo today. I sent the link to my wife, opining "I think I may have just glimpsed my future".

I'll have to check Youtube.
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited June 2007
    Here ya' go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u6k-99qcCE

He sounds like Johnny Cash!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited June 2007
    Your only as old as you feel.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,679
    edited June 2007
    I'm trying out for them in 16 years...
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2007
    This made me laugh....

About Fred Knittle:
    Fred Knittle was born in Utica, New York in 1925 and, as the son of a poor barber, he lived through the depression years. From 1944 to 1946, he served with the United States Army Infantry in Italy, the Philippines and Japan. He came back and attended Syracuse University, graduating in 1950. He first worked as an executive for the YMCA in New York and Chicago, before accepting the position of Vice President for Development at The Clarke School for the Deaf in Northampton, Massachusetts. On his retirement, he joined the Young@Heart Chorus and, for the first time, began singing in public. He facetiously says that, as a member of the Chorus, he went with them from continent to continent until he became incontinent, and then had to retire. While no longer traveling with the Chorus because of his breathing problems, he will accept an occasional opportunity to sing with the group at a special event. He and his wife, Barbara, have been married for over 55 years. He says that their marriage is based on faith and trust. She has no faith in him and he doesn't trust her.
    Ludicrous gibs!