Serendipity
Serendipity Posts: 6,975
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
polkaudio DSWPro550WI
polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!
Post edited by Serendipity on

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Someone found some beer in a locker in my school. It made the paper. Turned into the kids are bringing coolers of alcohol to school like it was freaken animal house. Between the papers, TV, and the police making a big stories out of nothing I believe that 10% of stories are ever full non exaggerated truth.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    Sounds like it was planned to smoke out the school as a prank for the year end? Either they're not very bright or they WANTED them to be found by leaving a bit of fuse hanging out of the lockers. :rolleyes:

Fireworks / firecrackers are nothing new at school. Especially come halloween time you talk to almost any kid in a high school and they'll know someone selling them out of their locker or backpack.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    Scary indeed, since thats the town right next to mine. I did some crazy things in my youth, hey, who didn't. But it seems kids are getting downright wacky these days. :eek:
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    my take on it would be the stardard cry for somone to pay attention, it's just so amazingly easy to pull stuff like this off now... dunno about a decade or more ago, but i went to a pretty up-scale public highschool, and could still get you nearly any street drug, usually with less than an hour's notice, and weapons/explosives/etc. weren't that far off... bored rich kids can be dangerous... witness the one that lit an entire dry-grass field on fire to make a cool 4-wheeling video...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2007
    "and an unidentified red liquid near an auto shop class on the first floor."

Look out! Someone lost some tranny fluid!!!
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    I saw that. It was all over the news the other day.