Britain's Got Talent clip 2.

cmy330go
cmy330go Posts: 2,341
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
OK I couldn't resist posting this second clip from Britain's Got Talent. This little girl is amazing. I love how they close the segment by playing Eva Cassidy's rendition of the song.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/En0A8KGMgq8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/En0A8KGMgq8&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
HT
Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
Post edited by cmy330go on

Comments

• jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    WTH, those 2 are so much better than anyone I saw on the US version.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    Wowzers. She was great.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2007
    why is it that the only shows on during the summer are american idol wannabe's? We've got America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance, American Inventor, The Next Best Thing, Last Comic Standing, Hell's Kitchen... did I miss any?

I'll admit I enjoy watching Hell's Kitchen just to see the chef guy go off on people, but man.... TV SUCKS during the summer. I get to see the Spurs beat Lebron one more time and then I'm on a TV diet until College Football starts. :(
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited June 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    WTH, those 2 are so much better than anyone I saw on the US version.

Amazing considering they have only had a few episodes. I believe this one came from the third episode and the opera clip came from the first episode. Makes you wonder how many great performances they'll have.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    what the hell, how can a six-year-old have more depth to her voice than half our adult female singers??
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited June 2007
    Wow, what a voice for a little girl. And besides, I'm an absolute sucker for that song.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.