In the middle of a cool thunderstorm!!!

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Right now as I write this we are being pummeled by a thunderstorm which is throwing down some hazelnut sized hail!!! Where's the funnel cloud???

I disconnected the rig :mad: and I guess I better unplug all the rest of the stuff!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    Sorry what was that you said? ZAPPPPPP YIKES!! (((hearingimpared))) ZAPED to a Crisp!:D

Get some pictures of mate lets see that storm.
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    Wow that was the fastest storm. By the time I unplugged everything in all the rooms it was past us. Now I have to wait about an hour for the rig to stabilize.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    Hee hee, I could have told you that was going to happen. We got it about 90 minutes before you did.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Turn on the battery powered boom box! Play "Rider's on the Storm" and enjoy the light show!
    Carl

• SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,480
    edited June 2007
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Turn on the battery powered boom box! Play "Rider's on the Storm" and enjoy the light show!

Oh man! That sounded kewl in quad back in the day.:D
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • hearingimpared
    edited June 2007
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    Oh man! That sounded kewl in quad back in the day.:D

Yep I remember that. The whispering vocals in the rear speaker of the lyrics, "riders on the storm" over and over again. . . that was some really cool stuff. You two guys sparked an old dormant memory cell! LOL