Im drankin' tonight!

MacLeod
MacLeod Posts: 14,358
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Been one hell of a long week! For some reason we were busier this week than we have EVER been since Ive been with the company. Not to mention the 147 degree temperatures we've been having lately - those are always fun to do a lot of heavy lifting in. In short, Ive worked my rear end off!

But now its over and Ive got the weekend to look forward to.

So lets break out the gin, Smirnoff, Tostitos and some good music and kick back!

Ill tip a glass to all my Club Polk brothers and sisters (except for Darla - the heathen ;) )

Here's to ya!!
polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
Post edited by MacLeod on

Comments

• Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited June 2007
    Right back at ya!

Its been a tough week here also

sipping some J&B on the rocks and watching the yankee game
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    I'm off at nine and at nine o five I will be enjoying a budweiser

CHEERS
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2007
    I am drinking diet Coke and putting needles in My GL voodoo doll.:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited June 2007
    Gin and tortilla chips? Nasty.

Diet coke for me. I haven't had a drink in 3 months.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    I'll drink two or twelve for ya'! Relax, it's over. Now your other job with the oter half starts! Crap. Sorry. I'll drink two or twelve more for ya'!

[hiccup]!:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited June 2007
    Bacardi Select and Coke Zero. Long week here too.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited June 2007
    H2O here all night !
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    I'll slip into my woman suit and have a cocktail.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I'll slip into my woman suit and have a cocktail.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2007
    I've had one Yuengling lager and working on a Smirnoff Wild Grape. Have a bachelor friend staying the night here, wedding's tomorrow... perfect time for a few beers. None of us are all that outgoing, so no strippers :p
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited June 2007
    Well at leat you guys got on friday they worked until seven last night and then I have to spend all day trying to get home from toledo . then when I get the the redbull and vodka starts jeash . the week from hell here to travelwise. I was suppose to go Albany georgia monday well my flights got changed due to delays and such and the idiot agent sent me to Albany NewYork, so I didn't get to Albany Georgia till tuesday.
    then my flight from DFW to lawton becomes nonexistent so I'm going to have to drive home or pay 600 dollars to get a last mintue flight late in the day hahaha what a week . 1 pm I'm getting my polks on !
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    I worked over 70 hours last week, so banging around in the mosh pit at the Roseland last night was the perfect outlet. But now I'm in pain all over, lol.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited June 2007
    Doing the Sam Adams summer sampler 24 pack. Good friends and a Sam.......
    priceless.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2007
    I got my buzz on, thanks to some Marin Brewing Co. Point Reyes Porter.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    I'm hitting the hooch tonight...Coors Light.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2007
    Sorry broham but Coors Lite....barf.gif
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    Ron-P wrote: »

Oh I understand, but it tastes better when it's free.....It's all I've got left in the fridge after the roomie and his lady-friend cleaned out the booze....
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    Ron-P wrote: »
    I agree. Might as well drink my used Guinness. :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited June 2007
    Most of my night was spent with some Woodford Reserve. Heavily recommend it for any bourbon fan.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited June 2007
    cmy330go wrote: »
    Most of my night was spent with some Woodford Reserve. Heavily recommend it for any bourbon fan.

That stuff is real good...I can't even smell it anymore after drinking a bottle of it at once and losing my cookies though....Damn shame, it's good stuff..:(
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    Friday was my 19th birthday so it was off to the bar for some good 'ol rum and coke with some friends.
    Gin and tortilla chips? Nasty.

Diet coke for me. I haven't had a drink in 3 months.
    Oh and I'd take Gin + tortilla chips over diet coke anytime! (can't stand diet drinks - the aspartame is nasty)