Nancy Grace Gets Owned

LiquidSound
LiquidSound Posts: 1,261
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
First time I saw this chick, she had like nine guests, and she would go down the line until she found someone who agreed with her. Change subject, rinse and repeat.

I shot venom on the tele like a snake. Upon further viewings, my feelings haven't improved.

This is just priceless...and deserved.

Enjoy!!

http://thatvideosite.com/video/4395
Two Channel Main
Receiver - VSX-54TX
Mains - Csi40's
Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
Post edited by LiquidSound on

Comments

• Toxis
    Toxis Posts: 5,116
    edited June 2007
    Wait, did that really air??? Someone would be fired these days over that stuff.
    Never kick a fresh **** on a hot day.

Home Setup: Sony VPL-VW85 Projo, 92" Stewart Firehawk, Pioneer Elite SC-65, PS3, RTi12 fronts, CSi5, FXi6 rears, RTi6 surround backs, RTi4 height, MFW-15 Subwoofer.

Car Setup: OEM Radio, RF 360.2v2, Polk SR6500 quad amped off 4 Xtant 1.1 100w mono amps, Xtant 6.1 to run an eD 13av.2, all Stinger wiring and Raammat deadener.
  • LiquidSound
    edited June 2007
    Far as I can tell it's legit. No comments on it being fake that I've seen yet.

As for Elizabeth's job, I'm sure she didn't want to keep it.

Talk about going out with a uhh..bang...:D
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    That's great man...:D
  • LiquidSound
    edited June 2007
    ehh... after watching the first part of the vid, the response is recycled. I have to say fake. Oh well, looked great at the time!! I can only wish.
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's

• neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    it's hilarious... the very last two lines (it's still up... it's still up) sound identical, so i vote fake, but still very funny :)
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    Yes, I think it is fake, but that's pretty funny.

I'd still do 'er in a New York minute
    Sal Palooza
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2007
    My first instinct was that it was staged but funny.:D
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    I think the first part may have been real, but then they just edited it and pasted in the animal humping part.

BTW, I can't stand Nancy Grace. It's difficult for me to use the word "hate" since I don't personally know her. . . but I cringe everytime I see her on TV. She has to be the worst, most opinionated, self-serving, bitchiest personality on TV. She has experts on to give their opinion, then just cuts them off rudely if they stray from her opinion on any given matter.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    I bet she would be a totally different woman if she had an ****.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

You should make that your mission in life....since you may be the only person who believes she can be helped.

It is now doro's responsibility to help Nancy Grace become less of a ****.

We're rooting for you! :D
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited June 2007
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STFU ****!!!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    shack wrote: »
    You should make that your mission in life....since you may be the only person who believes she can be helped.

It is now doro's responsibility to help Nancy Grace become less of a ****.

We're rooting for you! :D
    If doro opps out Im sure that bunny step up to the plate.:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »

Oh she is, Doro, she is. But she does snore.

Just a second .... I didn't see the fine print where he's touching himself as I read that.

OMG ! :eek:
    Sal Palooza
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    Oh she is, Doro, she is.

That's a visual I didn't need...Man, someone porks that.:D :eek:
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited June 2007
    That was damn funny.. I hate that lady more than I hate Bill O'Rielly, and thats a pretty damn big feat..
  • Deadof_knight
    Deadof_knight Posts: 980
    edited June 2007
    OMG ROFLMAO hmmm did that say F@%#$ you Nancy or what !!!!! maybe Im reading into that but that was hilarious. people in the airport are looking at me funny when I burst out in laughter.... too good maybe some one should do that on the view !!!!
    :cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    ,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables