He looks like

THX 3417
THX 3417 Posts: 219
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Yes a bloodhound that’s just been kicked in the bollocks! Trust this guy no way! He’ll be the worse PM since Tony “lying” Blair!

361403.jpg
Post edited by THX 3417 on

Comments

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    what the bloody hell?!?!?! :p
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    He’ll be the worse PM since Tony “lying” Blair!

Wasn't Tony Blair the last PM? So, if this dude is the next one, he'll undoubtedly be the "worst" and the "best" PM since Tony Blair. Pretty much, you can add any adjective to your sentence and it has to be true.

Basically, that post made no sense. Lot of that going around lately.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited June 2007
    Terry Jones?

277656488_a64bbe600d_o.jpg
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Hay I live in the UK, and I know this person is going to be the worse. I can see it in his eyes and hear it in the tone of his voice when this fibber is on the radio.
  • AndyGwis
    edited June 2007
    Wait, maybe there is some language barrier between your English and my English.

You can either be worse than, or THE worst. You think he will be worse than Tony Blair, or you think he will be THE worst PM ever?

If you are going to use the word "since" then you need to have some amount of passing time implied to make it mean anything. He will be the "worst" PM since William Pitt the Elder. Or, a direct comparison to another PM using "worse."
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    The worse ever, I don’t trust the guy. He stole the old age pensioner’s funds:mad: or something crocked he did a few years ago so no he’s not going to be the favourite English bulldog a lying one if not that.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    Wanker!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    He doesn't look any worse than anybody else that has lived in England and eaten that food for an extended period of time.
  • AndyGwis
    edited June 2007
    He looks like the TV personality from V for Vendetta that gets offed pretty early in the movie.

England will prevail!
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    Wanker!

LOL, WANKER!:D
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    He doesn't look any worse than anybody else that has lived in England and eaten that food for an extended period of time.

I knew someone was going to go there. George, you never dissapoint :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    If this tosser was doing a conference in my home town like they usually do each year I’d give this wanker the finger and shout out you f&*k%ng WANKER!:D
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    Looks to be a bit of a poofter to me.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Looks to be a bit of a pufter to me.

I’ve just taken another look at that tosser and you know, your right he does look like a bent £10 pound bob!:D YIKES!:eek:
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited June 2007
    THX, I'm sure you are a wonderful guy, but could please try speaking American english? Or leave out the British slang. I don't understand half of what you say!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited June 2007
    THX 3417 wrote: »
    Yes a bloodhound that’s just been kicked in the bollocks! Trust this guy no way! He’ll be the worse PM since Tony “lying” Blair!

361403.jpg

Maybe you know of a politician that actually tells the truth?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited June 2007
    Looks like a pisser to me, mate.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited June 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    THX, I'm sure you are a wonderful guy, but could please try speaking American english? Or leave out the British slang. I don't understand half of what you say!

I respectfully disagree Cathy. This bloke cracks me up.:D Keep it coming THX
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited June 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    Looks like a pisser to me, mate.
    No more like a tugger:D
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    Somehow I knew George would bring out his hate for england in this thread... ;)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited June 2007
    Now, I couldn't give a kipper's dick whether this chap was a kerb krawler or Keith Cheggars. I don't see what all the kefuffle is about.
    I'm certainly not going to baba my bags over the bloke; after all he took the biscuit. His picture does look like he's experiencing a Melvin though, as George Grand correctly observed, that is the appearance of one who has experienced English cooking for an extended period of time.

Actually ...... except for the darker hair, he does bear a remarkable .......
    ....yes, I see it now ....... resemblance to the Queen !

:eek:
    Sal Palooza