Noisy buggers!

THX 3417
THX 3417 Posts: 219
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Looks like the flat next-door is getting a refit after the young 19 year old girl, neighbour nearly touched the whole building back in late January of this year. The place as been derelict for months not to mention the Tanning shop below it that was wrecked in the fire, I mean it’s a mess.

Well now they have a generator outside that is starting to tick me off, I know they have a job to do at fixing the flat up next-door and its will only be for a few hours.

But at 92dbC at 4m away its loud and I can feel the sound vibrations on the doorway leading out of my home wow but no surprise.

Buggers!:D

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

BUGGERS!

Its 60dbC in the home cinema room time to stick in the ear plugs! BUGGERS!

Arr that feels much better with the ear plugs in now, I can just barely make out the engine noise and hear the tapping of the keys on the keyboard. As well I can hear my tinnitus in my ears BUGGER!64714-slap.gif
Post edited by THX 3417 on

Comments

• Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited June 2007
    Years ago, pesky gas powered leaf blowers tormented me in the mornings. I suggest it's time for you to unleash the gremlins.
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    LOL, I do neat Gremlin, sound impersonation.:D So what are you suggesting, that I sneak back out and cut the power line cord and turn the damn thing off. Its freaking daylight outside someone will see me!
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Its lunch time and the BUGGERS:D have turned it off well I’m popping over to the Co-Op its time for munchies.:)
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    So how much have you got I’ll cut the chain on it and sale it to you on the Ebay for £400.00 pounds, of course you’ll have to pay for shipping LOL.:D

Wow that chain really looks impenetrable!:D

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    How come I've got music by The Streets playing in my head right now?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    How come you have music by the streets playing right now? I don’t know maybe you’ve been on the streets all day long and need some kip mate who knows?:confused:
  • michael_w
    michael_w Posts: 2,813
    edited June 2007
    I love the picture of you feeling the door. Makes things nice and descriptive for everyone else :D
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Oh yes sound does travel and I know how to feel for these little things. Kinder like the native Indian, feeling the, spirit of the wind gods.:D
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited June 2007
    Tin snips may even be able to cut through that chain.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Face wrote: »
    Tin snips may even be able to cut through that chain.

LOL, I’ve got a can opener in the kitchen that might do the trick!:D
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Well I didn’t notice the second, lock on that chained to the frigging skip blimey they are desperate, they sure don’t want anyone walk away with nearly a grand’s worth of machinery down the alleyway.

I couldn’t find the housing for the spark plug :D LOL, but I did cow up the fuel line so when they turn that bugger on in the early hours and awaken me it won’t be long before it cows up!:D

I mean if you’re going to turn on a damn noisy generator at 8.30am do it at mid day not frigging 8.30am!

361559.jpg

361560.jpg
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited June 2007
    Yikes you Brits are a mean bunch!:eek: :D By the way could you tell us what a KIP is?:confused::D
    THX 3417 wrote: »
    How come you have music by the streets playing right now? I don’t know maybe you’ve been on the streets all day long and need some kip mate who knows?:confused:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Yikes you Brits are a mean bunch!:eek: :D By the way could you tell us what a KIP is?:confused::D

Yeah we mean business when it comes to cowing things up. And Kip is sleep rest peace and quite BUT THAT DAMN THING IS ON OUT THERE AND ITS MAKING ME MAD!

vampire.jpg
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Yeah looks like they had a break and then tugged on that noisy BUUGER for about 4 minutes until it kicked over! Its 80.05dbA outside the door! And 92dbC! BUGGERS!

vampire-1.jpg

If I was a vampire I’d put some sun-block on and suck those BUGGERS dry!:mad:
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    The maintenance guys have taken the noisy bugger away now and after nearly an hour they couldn’t figure it out.:D Sound’s like Saturday, is going to be peaceful and fresh air to breath as well.:)