Cure for those affected by the forum lurkers of the world

edbert
edbert Posts: 1,041
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Over the years I have noticed a very disturbing trend. People who lurk in forums for varied reasons and generally just try to stir the pot and and piss people off or just try to cause some sort of minor chaos for at least a few unsuspecting forum patrons. I picture them as looking like this(if you look like this or if this is you understand this whole thing is a joke and that you should probably keep reading)
andrev_nerd.jpg

To those affected, I offer this solution. Now this works regardless what type of skin you have, whether it be as thin as paper or as thick as an elephants.

This should be the perspective of said lurker to your skin.
050626_forearm.jpg

If you allow him to have this perspective
forearm-muscles.jpg
they are then classified as having gotten "Under your skin." At this point they infect your entire body and take over your brain causing you to become extremely upset and potentially violent.

If you have any exposed wounds such as this
forearm_faciotomy.jpg
you are extremely susceptible to having someone get under your skin due to the fact that you have obviously done something fairly retarded recently that you are still upset about and anything little thing might set you off.

The only cure is to sit back, enjoy the tunes, and knock back a cold beverage of your choice and realize that life is obviously better than what that guy is currently experiencing.

If that doesn't work, just send me a hundred bucks and we'll call it a day.

If anyone else has any tips or suggestions on how to prevent or cure these sub-epidermal attacks from these silent predators please share.
I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
Monitor 30's - surrounds
CS1 - center
PSW10 - I'll let you guess
Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
Sony Progressive scan DVD
XBOX

SOPA since 2008
Here's my stuff.
Post edited by edbert on

Comments

• nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited June 2007
    Bottom picture = nastiest thing I've ever seen.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited June 2007
    That's just plain nasty.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    that suture job's gonna be a ****!!!!
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    that suture job's gonna be a ****!!!!

But he will have a cool scar to show off to people.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited June 2007
    Aww, the good old medical pictures... :D

But I got a big grin, so well done. Some people are just clueless... you can't really hold that against them... oh wait. Never mind ;)
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited June 2007
    Thanks, edbert, for the perspective. I wholeheartedly agree; yes, they can get under your skin sometimes. I'll try the first suggested cure tonight when I get home. Hopefully, I won't need your paypal addy for that franklin......
    Wristwatch--->Crisco