2 CHANNEL
Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
Under construction
Post edited by JimBRICK on

Comments

• schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Tony snuffed the wrong guy! The Italian imports shot a guy that looked like Phil. Phil hit back hard! Next week war!!!! I suspect family members are going down. I think we saw the end of Tony's shrink, strange way for her to go out???
    Carl

• JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    I hope they're going to hit back hard I want that weird toad looking guy whacked
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    That show rocked. I loved how the dancers came out of the bing topless. Everyone on rt 17 got a nice show that day. Next week is shaping up to be one hell of an episode.
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited June 2007
    Insane. Cna't believe next week is the end. This show should never end.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • bikezappa
    bikezappa Posts: 2,463
    edited June 2007
    Chris would have taken out Phil, but he was in the car accident and T did him in. T knew it was coming and screwed up big time.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    T knew Phil was gunning for him, so he wanted to hit first. The order got passed through Paulie. I genuinly think Paulie warned Phil, hence the reason he dissapeared off the face of the planet (and didnt go to the girlfriend's house as he usually does).

Also notice that when Phil first issues the order, he said to cut off the head and deal with whoever is left. He knew Paulie would tow the line.

you heard it here first, Paulie will wack Tony, or at least try.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited June 2007
    baby sleeping, starting to watch last night's show on demand...
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited June 2007
    I missed the first half of this one. Bummer that Sil isn't going to make it.
    Can't wait for next week.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube