Look Bambi can fly

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
Not what you want to see when driving a race car. :eek: http://www.break.com/index/deer-gets-whacked-by-race-car.html
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    That was awesome! He didn't even slow down!
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited May 2007
  • Systems
    edited May 2007
    That was awesome! He didn't even slow down!

Yeh he appeared to have no reaction at all so he must not have seen it coming.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited May 2007
    at that speed, he probably thought it was a squirrel...lol.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    Looks like that cow catcher worked pretty well.

I hate to admit it, with that deer getting creamed and all, but ...... I actually laughed out loud seeing that deer fly.

....... numerous times. :o
    Sal Palooza
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Looks like that cow catcher worked pretty well.

I hate to admit it, with that deer getting creamed and all, but ...... I actually laughed out loud seeing that deer fly.

....... numerous times. :o

I was laughing my **** off too, my roommate hit a deer in his F250 two nights ago....It basically dented his bumper...I'll tell you what though, I drove past the spot where he hit it, and there was just a huge blood smear on the pavement...Most of the deer chunks were stuck to the bottom of the truck...I was pretty amazed that he got it with both tires and nothing happened besides a bumper dent....That **** stinks too...
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Venison anyone?
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    nice car LOL
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited May 2007
    Fireman32 wrote: »
    Venison anyone?

Have to climb the tree to get it first, though.
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • Skynut
    Skynut Posts: 2,967
    edited May 2007
    Ph0n3y
    Skynut
    SOPA® Founder
    The system Almost there
    DVD Onkyo DV-SP802
    Sunfire Theater Grand II
    Sherbourn 7/2100
    Panamax 5510 power conditioner (for electronics)
    2 PSAudio UPC-200 power conditioners (for amps)
    Front L/R RT3000p (Bi-Wired)
    Center CS1000p (Bi-Wired) (under the television)
    Center RT2000p's (Bi-Wired) (on each side of the television)
    Sur FX1000
    SVS ultra plus 2

www.ShadetreesMachineShop.com
    Thanks for looking
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2007
    Skynut wrote: »
    Ph0n3y

Agreed. Matthew actually races a car like that. I sent him an e-mail and asked him if it was legit.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited May 2007
    Response from Mr. Polk as to being possible:
    "Could be. A guy was killed two years ago at Summit Point in an open car when a deer ran out and tried to jump over the speeding car. Caught his helmet with a hoof. Really bad luck! I've had to check up to avoid hitting a deer on the race track and one guy hit a ground hog which stuffed itself into the radiator intake. Really a mess to clean out.

Still this could be a made up video. I'd check Snopes.com

-msp"
  • Systems
    edited May 2007
    I was laughing my **** off too, my roommate hit a deer in his F250 two nights ago....It basically dented his bumper...I'll tell you what though, I drove past the spot where he hit it, and there was just a huge blood smear on the pavement...Most of the deer chunks were stuck to the bottom of the truck...I was pretty amazed that he got it with both tires and nothing happened besides a bumper dent....That **** stinks too...
    Tell your roommate to go faster next time he hits one and he won't get any damage and the road crews won't have to do any clean up because the little 4 legged effer will be at the top of a tree for the crows to snack on.

I hit a big buck a few years ago with the drivers side front fender of my car and it did $2500 in damage.:eek:
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007
    It might be fake, but ..... reading the viewer comments on Break.com, I experienced some of the worst spelling this side of the backwoods of the Appalachia mountains.

"raindeer"......."tinyest"......."tripple back flip"........

poster "InfinteZr0" posted: "Can you : give me an advise to? Most people just give me some advice. I never had advise before, must less a whole advise. LEARN ENGLISH YOU STUPID **** I'LL HIT YOU SO HARD! IT'LL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!"

So, for the entertainment value of the Break.com poster comments, I'm going to pretend it was real.

:)
    Sal Palooza