Dear Diary

disneyjoe7
disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
DEAR DIARY

Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.

Oct. 14 - Canada--it is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here!

Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it here!

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won).
When
the snow plough came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada!

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. **** snow plough.

Dec. 22 - More of that white **** fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. ****.

Dec. 25 - Merry **** Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the sonovabitch who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the ****. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the **** ice.

Dec. 27 - More white **** last night. Been inside for three days now except for shoveling out the driveway after that snow plough goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white **** and it's so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the **** again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

Dec. 28 - That **** weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the **** this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plough got stuck up in the road and that **** came to my door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shoveling out all the **** he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his **** head.

Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the car. Those **** beasts should be killed. The **** are everywhere. Wish the hunters had exterminated them all last November.

May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that **** salt they put all over the roads.

May 10 - Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in such a God forsaken place as Canada!

Speakers
Carver Amazing Fronts
CS400i Center
RT800i's Rears
Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
Parasound Halo A23
Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
Pioneer 79Avi DVD
Sony CX400 CD changer
Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

Post edited by disneyjoe7 on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for the great laughs my sides are hurting.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    I feel your pain man....Minnesota is the same way. The best part about the plow guy is you can flip him off and he just waves.:D
  • opus
    opus Posts: 1,252
    edited May 2007
    .nm.
    The Flea rig
    Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
    Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
    B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
    Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
    Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
    Polk RTA-11t-flea market
    LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
    Behringer Feedback Destroyer
    -flea market
    AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
    Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
    Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited May 2007
    A couple more diary entrys.....

HER DIARY

Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friend all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just Sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided To go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

Decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Played a horrible game of golf today! Shot a 95. Can't putt for ****.

Got laid though......
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
  • engtaz
    edited May 2007
    What the?????
    engtaz

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    Ahhhhh, the sounds of silence. No more noise from that damn snow plough, just the surround sound of gun shots.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited May 2007
    The issue with the very first post is that most of bigger cities in Canada don't get snow that stays till Jan.
    I wouldn't move to another place cept maybe Costa Rica.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited May 2007
    The reason Georgia got the sand gnats and Florida got the Yankees is...................

Georgia had first pick......

One for you Willow.

RT1
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited May 2007
    The reason Georgia got the sand gnats and Florida got the Yankees is...................

One for you Willow.

RT1

Ted, you let out our little secret :( That I'm a Yankee at heart. But the truth been known a Yankee will stop the car and park his **** to first place he doesn't hear this... Do you want Grits with that? Or Boiled peanuts? These are the first clue this is a gas stop only, we're moving on. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• engtaz
    edited May 2007

One for you Willow.

RT1

He is closer to the Florida Marlins. LOL
    engtaz