Karma Time!

Comments

• criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited May 2007
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    Sure I'm in. I have a perfect spot for them. Thanks.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited May 2007
    Bill --

When does this karma end?
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    Awesome Karma...

IN please!!
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    Cool Karma, In please.

Just started to upgrade my cables, have loved the Signal Cables I have so far, but still have 3 speakers in my system that need new cables.
  • dylan
    dylan Posts: 453
    edited May 2007
    In please... thanks.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Early B. wrote: »
    Bill --

When does this karma end?

I will end it tomorrow night at 9PM Central Time.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    Thanks for the update.... as I impatiently await the results.
  • nebborjk
    nebborjk Posts: 425
    edited May 2007
    In please.

Thanks
    Proud SOPA Member since 2005!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited May 2007
    Nice karma; those cables look very well made. (Not in).

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    So........... The winner is:

HEARING IMPARED!!!!!!!

I used the highly scientific method of having my roommate point at a piece of paper with all of the names written on it...His drunk **** poked a hole right through Joe's....I will be making more of these, I bought a whole roll of cable....

I think I have your address from the tuner I bought, If you could PM me with it again just in case....
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited May 2007
    Alright Joe! Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy. I can't wait to hear the review!

Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Congrats Joe!!!
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    sahweet. If I won I was going demo/review, then send them to Joe because I thought he could give them a better review than I. So I just guess that It was meant to be.
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    I may make a set or two of these and the IC's I make and send them around to whoever is interested in demoing them...It wont happen till mid-June to July, my life is kinda hectic at the moment.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    Congrats Joe.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    Bump for hoping Joe sees this!
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited May 2007
    Congrats Joe.
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    Thanks Bill I'm finally back online. Wow I haven't won a karma in 8 months, as Rich would say, "kewl."

I can't wait to try these, I'm gonna try them on the Adcoms and then the Parasound. If they don't work out I'll reKarma them up to keep them in the family. PM Sent
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    Congrats
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited May 2007
    Way to go for Joe!
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    Thanks Bill I'm finally back online. Wow I haven't won a karma in 8 months, as Rich would say, "kewl."

I can't wait to try these, I'm gonna try them on the Adcoms and then the Parasound. If they don't work out I'll reKarma them up to keep them in the family. PM Sent

Let me know what they sound like with your Adcom, I've got a gfa 555 running a set of SDA 2As
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited May 2007
    Congrats joe. :)

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    how much for a single RCA cable to go from my mono outlaw to my receiver, give or take 5 feet. PM me. Thanks :)
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    how much for a single RCA cable to go from my mono outlaw to my receiver, give or take 5 feet. PM me. Thanks :)

Pm'd you mang.:)
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited May 2007
    Bill,

Hope you can make it down for the Polkfest, feel free to bring a pair of these and we will give them a whirl on one of rigs so the guys can hear them, looks like nice work.

RT1
  • Bill Ayotte
    edited May 2007
    Bill,

Hope you can make it down for the Polkfest, feel free to bring a pair of these and we will give them a whirl on one of rigs so the guys can hear them, looks like nice work.

RT1

I hope I can, but in the case I can't for some reason, I will send a set to you so you guys can try them out...Maybe a set or two of IC's too.....:)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    Dude, I got them today, really, really nice cables there Bro!!! Even my wife commented on them.

After I get used to the sound of my latest upgrade, the crossover, I'm going to place your cables in the loop! I'll do a review in about a month.

Thanks again Bill, this is some real quality goods!!!,

Joe
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited June 2007
    Wow, those look awesome. When I get ready to buy more cabling, I just might be PM'ing you!
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520