Mr Kim said...

izafar
izafar Posts: 819
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
I am selling my phono preamp at Audiogon. Mr Kim showed interest to buy and asked about condition and price (which is written already in the listing) here is the response I got, when I asked for the zip code, to quote shipping charges:

....and Mr Kim's audiogon account is now no longer active:(
I got your response on your displayed item and I agreed with the condition of the item available with you,I wish to let you know that I am located in Minnesota and i want to know the final price so that i can make available the payment to you immediately, I ought to come and have a look at it but I am
presently out of the state to Neveda for an important seminar.Here is how the deal would go.
My option of making payment to you will be only by company's check and certified check in dollars, because that is the only convenient means for me. Concerning the shipment,my shipper will be at your place for the pick up after you receive the payment and when it clears .
I would have been present to see the item for myself but i dont have the chance cause i am handling some important seminar, I will add their shipping charges to the payment i will send to you due to their policy, so when you get payment you just deduct your charges with $70 of run around and send the rest to my shipper via Western union money Transfer inorder for them to come for the pick up from your location.
Please make sure that you forward the following information below to me for my proceedings.
Your Full Name
your Full Address of contact,
your Postal Code
your Number of Mobile and Ground
Sincerely yours,
Mr. Kim
-izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
Post edited by izafar on

Comments