Pictures of the vaction

Deadof_knight
Deadof_knight Posts: 980
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
We went to italy and I mean all over it, We stayed at Dobiacco (north Italy) drove to venice, Drove up to Austria for a day then Florence, then Pisa and onto Rome ,

The pictures are of the Dolimite mountains (Italian Alps) the Pantheon, and Venice thats as we all know is the Rialto Bridge and various canals. The unknown solder , Musilini had it built, the bridge of sighs, palace Ducale,In side of the San marco Bascilia ,gondola boats,

The best Vacation I think Ill ever have .......Cant seem to spell it in the title tho
We stayed at the Hiltons and used the Excutive lounge free drinks and finger food.hahahhaha Grand ole time

The picture are from my phone so they not all that great but my 710 kodak well much better......
:cool: " He who dies with the most equipment wins Right ? "

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
,HPSA-1000 18" sealed DiY home sub.:D
Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
Post edited by Deadof_knight on

Comments

• trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited May 2007
    Was driving in Italy as crazy as they say?
  • Deadof_knight
    edited May 2007
    Oh my ! If i did it again I wouldnt do it ......... Yes

Denon 3300 Adcom 535 BBe w/sub out 1 pr 4.6s 2 pr of 4 jrs Recent additions Samsung Lns-4095D LCD, Samsung hd-960 DVD, Monster HT-5000 Power center
    Black Laquer 1.2tl's w/ upgraded x-overs and Tweets BI-Amped with 2 Carver tfm-35's Knukonceptz 10ga cables
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    Glad you had a good time.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited May 2007
    How about the eats pal ?
    Talk to me about food...:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited May 2007
    Glad you had a good trip.
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited May 2007
    To see the works of Donatello, Botticelli, Brunelleschi, and Michaelangelo...
    To walk down the same street as Cosimo de Medici...

Sweet....
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited May 2007
    Glad you had a good time Russ...money well spent ;)

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • marcpam
    marcpam Posts: 228
    edited May 2007
  • Deadof_knight
    edited May 2007
    I was surprised about the food , fairly bland actually, wine was all great didnt have a single bad one anywhere......

If you had a choice to go somewhere for vacation where would it be....?

Marcpam you get out much or just have abad time over there ?

• cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited May 2007
    Terrific pictures, those mountains are beautiful! I glad you had a great time!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • trubluluc
    trubluluc Posts: 2,067
    edited May 2007
    That'sa what I heard.... in that traffic lane lines, when they have them are merely an indication of where you might want to place your vehicle...
    but nobody uses them. And traffic lights?....maybe you stop...maybe you don't...pretty wild.
    Brazil is the same way.
    Great pictures! I would go to Venice simply to take pictures.

Thanks for the share,

-Luc

Oh my ! If i did it again I wouldnt do it ......... Yes
  • Deadof_knight
    edited May 2007
    yea brazil is crazy as well I went to Americana Brazil and would not want to drive over there as well the highways are fine like anywhere else but in town holysh@#$ man its pure chaos compared too our system.